College of Contract Management
Add to basket or enquire
This short course will train you of the principles and winning formula for tendering success. Through a combination of online lectures, lecture materials and assessments, course participants will be able to practically take skills to the next level and guide their employers the winning edge over the competition.
The course lectures will be conducted by Senior Quantity Surveyors who have expertise in the field of construction tender management and extensive experience as general contractors.
This course will assist you with gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that you keep records of time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course carries 20 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. You will be received a signed Certificate at the end of your successful assessment that includes CPD hours.
This course will provide successful following outcomes:
- Understanding procurement and tendering procedures and practice.
- Understanding and knowledge of how to evaluate PPQs and analyse ITTs.
- Understanding bid basics, time scales and resources.
- Understanding buyers and sellers perspectives and overseas implications.
- Develop the ability for quantitate and qualitative assessment, review and continual improvement.
- Knowledge in structure, impact, production, and evaluation of bid.
- Able to structure bid documentation effectively and control a structured submission.
- Able to improve your tender answers for high scoring in tender competitions.
- Able to evaluate and analyse bid requirements.
- Able to manage an effective bid and response.
Who is this course for?
Professionals working in the construction industry
Relevant work experience
Continued career development
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Rey Santos asked:
Will it focus on cost planning and cost strategies?
Hi Rey, Thank you for your enquiry. This is a short CPD programme. If you wish to learn cost planning and strategies you need to enroll in Advanced Diploma in Cost Engineering programme. Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. I look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much is the cost of the exam? Thanks.
Dear Andy, Thank you for your enquiry. This is a CPD (short) programme and there will be no any additional cost than you pay at Reed. If you have any further queries please contact us at Reed. Thank you College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
do i have to install autocad 2020 on my laptop ? because autocad 2019 is the only available version for now
This course is not required autocad 2020 or 2019This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.