Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
This price included 180 days course access period
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
This excellent NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification will provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge needed when working directly with children and young people in school environments. This Level 3 Award includes learning about children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication and professional relationships. The Award is suitable for learners not yet working in a Level 3 school role but could achieve at this level. It is also suitable as initial training.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
- Gain an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in primary, secondary or special schools
- Learn about children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication
- This course is suitable as initial training, and is suitable for those not yet working in a Level 3 school role
- This course covers an age range from 5 to 19 years of age. Please note that some knowledge of development in the early years has been included in the specification to enhance learners understanding
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level: 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 80
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 500/9963/2
Method of Assessment:
The learner must achieve 4 mandatory Level 3 units, totalling 12 credits. There are no exemptions, barred combinations or equivalent units.
The Award will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This may include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
There is a charge of £199 + VAT for assessment and your certificate. You will need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments. It is not required to pay anything upon registration.
Upon successful completion of this course will be awarded an NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Learners must be 16 or over, and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.