College of Media and Publishing
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
An online Social media marketing course for individuals and businesses
Practical and engaging assignments | Endorsed certification
- Certification: ABC & Certa Awards Certificate of Achievement.
- Endorsed by: ABC & Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme.
- Accredited by: ABCC | CPD | EADL | IADL.
- UKRLP number: 10008168.
- Available to: UK and international learners.
- Tutor support: Unlimited support from an expert.
Our social media marketing course equips you with the skills needed to use popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkdIn and many more, as powerful marketing tools.
Many businesses settle for a token Twitter feed and Facebook page, without understanding what to do with them.
They don't realise that they could use social media to dramatically enhance their reputation, expose themselves to potential clients and customers, and most importantly increase their income.
Many leading organisations including South Wales Police, Bioversity International, Oil & Gas UK and Staffordshire County Council use this social media marketing course to train their staff. And numerous individuals testify that it is practical, effective and great value for money.
There is a strong demand these days for people with social media marketing skills. Most organisations need people who can:
- Write compelling content for social media.
- Engage with their customers through social media channels.
- Use platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to reach more clients.
- Devise and implement social media strategies.
This comprehensive social media marketing course covers all these areas and others. And takes you through the essential features of building a web presence that puts you ahead of the competition.
We offer full guidance throughout, as well as feedback on a range of assignments specifically designed to help you put the theory into practice.
- Lesson 01: Introduction to social media
- Lesson 02: Content writing
- Lesson 03: Facebook
- Lesson 04: Twitter
- Lesson 05: LinkdIn
- Lesson 06: Blogging
- Lesson 07: Video and Image
- Lesson 08: Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr
- Lesson 09: Customer advocacy and storytelling
- Lesson 10: Achieving interaction
- Lesson 11: Social media for SEO
- Lesson 12: Devising social media strategy and campaigns
Our social media marketing course has been independently endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. So at the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the Units the learner has completed as part of the course).
In addition, you will receive the accredited CMP level 4 diploma in social media marketing, which is recognised in the UK and beyond. It proves you are a qualified social media marketer.
These certifications will enable you to apply for social media marketing jobs, find freelance work, or use your new skills in the workplace.
Course tutor: Andy Carter
We provide you with a personal tutor who will mentor you through the course, mark your assignments, and give you expert advice whenever you need it.
All our tutors are professionals who are still working in their sectors. They will be there to help you every step of the way. And you can contact them whenever you need to.
Andy Carter is our social media marketing course tutor. He has been in charge of PR and communications at Leeds city council, Northumbria university, the London Borough of Sutton and Peterborough city council, and has vast experience in social media marketing.
Online courses are different. But most people find they are more effective and convenient than face-to-face study.
You study when, and where you want to. You fit your studies around your lifestyle, and study at a pace you're completely comfortable with, it doesn't matter if you take longer.
On average, learners who commit 4 hours per week to this course, will usually complete it within 4 months.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for:
- Beginners who want to learn from scratch.
- Digital marketers who want to develop their skills.
- Staff training and development.
- Business owners and freelancers who want to expose themselves to more clients.
- Employees who use social media in the workplace.
- Individuals and businesses who want to drive more traffic to their website or blog.
- People who want to boost their existing social media marketing skills.
No experience or previous qualifications are required for this course. It is available to people of all ages and abilities. The only thing we ask is that you have some knowledge of social media.
Social media marketing / PR / digital marketing /social media / marketing / content writer.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.