Add to basket or enquire
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas in social media and digital marketing.
The Social Media Course Bundle is perfect for individuals wanting to provide social media marketing services and learners who want to gain an understanding of putting together a social media marketing strategy. Social media is highly influential and is known to play a key role in worldwide trends and politics.
The Social Media Course Bundle is perfect course for business owners, marketers and directors who want to use social media features to target a niche audience. With the latest features added to the course, learners can keep up with social media opportunities and use them effectively to target the right customers. Whether you have experience using social media or are relatively new to it, you will gain expertise and become confident at using it in an IT enterprise, thus, increasing your marketability.
- Learn to create an effective and workable social media strategy, learn how to use social networking tools and use these features to target the correct audience.
- Gain an understanding on how to increase brand awareness and sales using social media marketing strategies.
- How to operate business social media accounts that target a niche group.
- The course will equip you with the skills to use popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. You can become a successful social media marketer and enhance your reputation with potential clients.
- Basics of Marketing with Social Media
- Facebook 101
- Facebook 102
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Tools and Tips for Success
- Marketing with Google and YouTube
- Social Media
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Social Media Course Bundle you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the Social Media Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters
- Business owners
- Individuals involved in marketing
- Learners wanting to gain an understanding in social media
- Individuals providing social media training services
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The courses are suitable for learners looking to acquire new skills and knowledge
- Individuals with an interest in acquiring skills in social media management
- Social Media Manager – The average UK salary for a Social Media Manager is £25,287 per annum
- Marketing Manager – The average UK salary for a Marketing Manager is £32,832 per annum
- Social Media Coordinator – The average UK salary for a Social Media Coordinator is £20,217 per annum
- Social Media Marketing Manager – The average UK salary for a Social Media Marketing Manager is £24,988 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.