The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Smart Phone Repair Course Overview
This Smart Phone Repair training aims to provide candidates with an overview of the full process of repairing a Smart Phone, from start to finish. This course will focus on physical and liquid damage, and how these damages can be repaired.
Smart Phone Repair Course Outline
This Smart Phone Repair training course will provide an overview of the following:
- Introduction to Smart Phone Repair
- Replacing Broken Glass Digitizer
- Replacing Broken LCD
- Repairing the Data Port
- Replacing the Headset Jack Flex Cable
- Replacing the Wi-Fi Flex Cable
- Unlocking Solutions
- Changing the Home Button, Ear Speaker
- GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G Network Concept, and Structure
- ESN, IMEI and SIM Relationship, Theory, and Concept
- Physical and Liquid Damage Detection on PCB Boards
- Data Transfer and Recovery
- Taking Carrier Locks off GSM Phones
- BGA Controller Chip Structure and Design
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in learning how to repair smart phones.
Who should attend this Smart Phone Repair Course?
This course is designed for any individual who would like to learn the fundamentals of Smart Phone Repair. This course can be used as an entry point into a career in Smart Phone Repair.
There are no prerequisites for enrolling on this Smart Phone Repair Course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.