Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Are you interested in mastering the latest technology in the energy sector? Look no further than our exceptional Smart Meter Training course!
Our highly engaging Smart Meter Training course is designed to provide you with the comprehensive knowledge and skills required to excel in the installation, maintenance, and management of smart meters. Our expert Smart Meter Training course developers have years of experience in the smart meter industry and are dedicated to providing the highest quality training.
Our unique Smart Meter Training approach combines classroom instruction with practical, real-world experience using the latest smart meter technology. You will learn about cutting-edge equipment, the latest industry standards and regulations, and how to effectively manage smart meter installations.
This Smart Meter Training bundle includes the following courses:
- Course 01: Basic Electricity Course
- Course 02: Smart Meter Installer Training
- Course 03: PAT - Portable Appliance Testing
Key Features of Smart Meter Training
- CPD Accredited Smart Meter Training
- Instant FREE PDF certificate
- Lifetime Access
Smart Meter Training Bundle Curriculum
Course 01: Smart Meter Installer Training
- Module 01: Introduction to Smart Meter Training
- Module 02: Designing of Smart Metering System
- Module 03: Install a Smart Meter
- Module 04: Meter Installation Guidelines
- Module 05: Smart Meter Cost and Benefit Analysis
- Module 06: Smart Metering Policy Guidelines
- Module 07: Smart Meters Act in the UK
Course 02: Basic Electricity
- Module 01: Introduction and Basics
- Module 02: Electrical Units and Ohm’s Law
- Module 03: Direct Current
- Module 04: Alternating Current Basics
- Module 05: Voltage and Resistance
- Module 06: Capacitance and Capacitors
- Module 07: Magnetism
- Module 08: Safety Precautions
Course 02: PAT Testing
- Module 01: Introduction to PAT
- Module 02: Relevant Statutory Provisions for PAT
- Module 03: Safety Responsibilities & Maintenance Provisions
- Module 04: Risk Assessment
- Module 05: Reducing and Controlling Risks
- Module 06: Electrical Units and Appliance Classification
- Module 07: Equipment Coverage & Maintenance Needs
- Module 08: Initial Visual Examination
- Module 09: Instruments for Testing and Equipment Inspection
- Module 10: Electrical Installation Testing
- Module 11: Lead & RCD Testing
- Module 12: Safety Precautions in Electrical Testing
- Module 13: Reporting and Record-keeping
- Module 14: Testing for New or Used Equipment
- Module 15: British Standards andLatest Changes
All of our courses included in this Smart Meter Training bundle are fully accredited,
Once you’ve successfully completed your Smart Meter Training course, you will immediately be sent digital certificates for the bundle courses.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Smart Meter Training bundle.
There are no formal requirements for this bundle courses to be enrolled.
This Smart Meter Training bundle of courses will help you to uplift your career.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.