Add to basket or enquire
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
When you enter a query in the search engine search box and hit enter you will get a list of web pages as results. Browsers usually visit a website that is at the top of the search results which is considered more relevant to your search. SEO is a powerful web marketing technique which helps your site to get higher ranking in the search engines. SEO improves the visibility of a website in organic search engine result pages. It is divided into on page and off page SEO.
Why is SEO needed?
SEO is a good way of marketing a website. Any website needs traffic to survive. There are millions of websites on the net and it is the main duty of the search engine to add those pages to its index. So that whenever a search query is typed it finds the best match for that query. The major traffic to a site is derived from search engines. Search engines derive targeted traffic to your site and thus, in turn, increases the conversion rate of your site. There are a lot of factors that the search engine takes into consideration while choosing the websites to be displayed at the top of the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). SEO Analytics can improve the search engine friendliness of the website.
Content marketing means creating and sharing content about a business to attract more customers and convert them into buyers. The type of content you share is purely based on the type of business and the type of products you sell. Content marketing is considered a strategic marketing approach. Content marketing uses blogs, podcasts, video and social media sites as it means. Content marketing tools are used by some of the leading organizations like P&G, Microsoft, and others. Thus content marketing is inexpensive, safe, used by any type of industry and yields a lot of benefits in different fields.
Benefits of Content Marketing Tools
- Content marketing increases the content on your site which will make your customer spend more time on your site. This will increase the conversion rate.
- Content marketing leads to higher visibility of your site in search engines. If you have more quality content with exact keywords in your site then the pages get more traffic from the search engine.
- Quality content increases the trust and relevancy of your site. If your site gets the number of inbound links from external sources, it will lead to higher domain authority. Higher domain authority, in turn, leads to higher search rankings.
- If you publish your content on social media sites it will increase the exposure and it will also provide a chance for your friends to share your content with their friends or followers. This will lead to the increased circle of followers.
- If the content you write brings value to the readers and makes them more engaged then your primary objective is accomplished. You can easily increase your conversion rate through this.
- If the content of your site is published on social network sites they will be perceived as more trustworthy and it creates a brand reputation among your customers.
- Content marketing Tools helps all types of industry to improve their business
- Content marketing requires only more time. Thus it reduces the marketing costs.
SEO Analytics Course Objectives
At the end of this SEO Analytics course, you will be able to
- Know what is content marketing
- Understand the importance of content marketing
- Define the audience and understand their needs
- Select the medium and channels to market your content
- Know how to promote your content among your target audience
- Learn about various content marketing tools and some practical examples
Pre Requisites for taking this SEO Analytics course
Just a basic knowledge of social media and online marketing is enough to take up this course. Other than this basic internet and computer knowledge is also required.
Target Audience for this SEO Analytics course
The target audience for this course includes Bloggers, writers, digital marketers, content writers, authors, webmasters, marketers, entrepreneurs, professionals, and students.
SEO Analytics & Content Marketing Tools Course DescriptionSection 1: Content Marketing Tools
Content Marketing Tools and SEO Analytics
Content marketing tools help to grow your web presence and kindle the actions of consumers. But all this can be done only with the help of an SEO Analytics tool. SEO helps to do things efficiently and effectively on your site. In this chapter, you will learn about the different Search Engine Optimization tools which will help you to get the best results from content marketing. Few of the tools are listed below
- Google Webmaster tools
- Bing Webmaster tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Scoop it
- Adwords Keyword Planner
Content Marketing Tools Marketing Automation
Content marketing automation bridges the gap between content marketing and the marketing automation software in your organization. As a result, better results are produced. Content marketing automation also improves the effectiveness of content marketing. In this section, you will learn about the following topics
- Why content marketing automation?
- Role of Content marketing automation
- Content marketing automation techniques to maximize your ROI
There are also various marketing automation tools which are explained in brief in this chapter. Few of these tools are
Content Marketing Tools Social Media
In this section, we will see how to build social media into your content marketing processes and tips to share your content on social media. There are also few tools of social media analytics which are listed in this section
- Simply Measured
- Crimson Hexagon
- IBM Social Analytics
Content Marketing Tools Webinar
Webinars are a great way to reach out to a large number of audience and share your expertise. You should be visible online and provide thought-provoking webinars on a regular basis. If webinars are executed properly it will increase your sales. In this section, you will learn
- What is a webinar
- How to host a successful webinar
- Tactics of webinars
- Webinars and Content Marketing
- Webinars tools – ReadyTalk, Webex, BrightTalk, GoToMeeting, iMeet
Content Marketing Tools Graphic creation
Graphic design is another important component of content marketing tools. Visual content attracts a large number of customers than text and it creates a lot of opportunities for your business. Graphics is the art of communication through images. This section contains the following topics under it
- Ways in which graphic design is used in content marketing tools
- Graphic design elements integrated into content marketing
- Graphics creation tools – Easily, Visual.ly, Adobe creative cloud, Youzign, Pixlr, Canva, Infogram, Picstouch, Stipso, Piktochart, Snappa, Placeit.
Section 2: Content Marketing Tools Examples
- Content Marketing Examples
In this chapter, you will be learning about B2B content marketing examples and case studies. A brief description of the examples are included in this chapter are given below
- Content Marketing Example 1 – EMC – Buyer Focused Content
EMC offered a new digital purchase experience that bridged the gap between the channel partners and digital buyers.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Q1) Do you require any prior knowledge Q2) Is there a diploma? Q3) how long is the course for Q4Is there a tutor available to answer questions
Hello Nikki, 1. Just a basic knowledge of social media and online marketing is enough to take up this course. Other than this basic internet and computer knowledge is also required. 2. There is no required formal qualification for this course. 3. This courses has lifetime Access, you can access anytime, anywhere using any device. 4. If you any technical query you can drop us email we will revert you asap. Thanks Aatish ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.