Add to basket or enquire
The School Administrator bundle comes with one of our best selling School Administrator courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate of achievement along with 6 additional IAO & CPD Certified courses:
- School Administrator
- Education Planning and Management Training
- School Counsellor
- Child Psychology Diploma
- Counselling Children and Youths
- Time Management
This School Administrator bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career by adding 170 CPD points to your portfolio and polish your relevant skills.
Study the School Administrator bundle online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The School Administrator bundle will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
Study the School Administrator bundle through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the School Administrator bundle, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the School Administrator bundle. The School Administrator bundle is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
With full course access for one year, you can complete the School Administrator bundle when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the School Administrator bundle modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The School Administrator bundle is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the School Administrator bundle now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying School Administrator bundle With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the School Administrator bundle with 6 IAO & CPD Certified courses to increase your employability and skills
- Full access to the comprehensive School Administrator bundle materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the School Administrator bundle
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the School Administrator bundle
- Study and complete the School Administrator bundle at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the School Administrator bundle
- Study accessible and information modules on the School Administrator bundle, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the School Administrator bundle, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The School Administrator bundle is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the School Administrator bundle content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The School Administrator bundle along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
School Administrator Curriculum:
Module 1: Introduction to School Administration
- Guiding Principles
- Learning Experiences
- Requirements and Common Tasks of a School Administrator
- Basic Communication Skills of Administrator
Module 2: Types of Schools in the UK
- Faith schools
- Free schools
- City technology colleges
- State boarding schools
- Private schools
Module 3: Workplace Development
- Developing the School’s Curriculum
- Enhancing Students’ Learning
- Strategies to Develop Schools and Teachers
- Strategies for Handling Complaints
Module 4: Creating and Maintaining a School Culture
- Monitoring the School’s Admission, Attendance, Dropout and Transfer
- Managing Staff through the Transition
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Parent involvement
Module 5: Educational Administration and Management
- Counselling and Guidance Services
- School Social Work services for Secondary Schools
- Life Planning Education
- Career Guidance for Secondary Schools
Module 6: Safeguarding Students
- What is the role of School Staff in Safeguarding Children
- How to Interact with and Respond to Children
- How to Interact with and Respond to Adults
- Ways of Communicating with Children and Adults
Module 7: Child Development
- Child Care Legislation
Module 8: Serious Behavioural Issues and Problems of Students
- Student Suicide Cases
- Drug Taking and Trafficking
- Problems Related to Sexuality
- Pornographic Materials Issue
- Gambling and Gang Activities
- Bullying Issues
- Suspected Students Illegal Behaviours
Module 9: Managing School Premises
- Toilet and Washing Facilities
- Medical Accommodation
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Water Supplies
- Outdoor Space
Module 10: Safety and Maintenance As an Administrator
- Fire Safety
- Safety Measures
- Maintenance of School Premises
- Crisis Management
Module 11: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
- Time Management Tips
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Being Proactive
- Replace Worry with Problem Solving
- Being Resilience
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the School Administrator bundle, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the School Administrator. After successfully passing the School Administrator bundle exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the School Administrator, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the School Administrator bundle has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the School Administrator course. This will provide proof that you have completed your School Administrator bundle training objectives, and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO & CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the School Administrator bundle, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on School Administrator bundle. You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by CPD & IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99 each.
Who is this course for?
The School Administrator bundle is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This School Administrator bundle is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The School Administrator bundle is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the School Administrator bundle is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this School Administrator bundle.
This School Administrator bundle will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this School Administrator bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.