The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Discover the essential skills and knowledge you need to work as a School Administrator and keep a school running smoothly at all times with the School Administrator course from Teachers Training.
This professionally-created School Administrator course is TQUK endorsed, ensuring a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement. In around three hours, you will achieve your School Administrator qualification and feel skilled and confident enough to succeed in a School Administrator role.
- This School Administrator Certificate Training is endorsed by TQUK, an Ofqual-regulated awarding organisation in the UK, guaranteeing all students a recognised professional achievement upon completion of the School Administrator Certificate Training.
- The School Administrator is also accredited by CPD, with 10 CPD points available to students as proof of your new qualification.
The School Administrator course will go over the typical roles and responsibilities of a School Administrator so you can feel fully prepared to take on this career change.
Over 11 expertly-created modules, this School Administrator course will explore how to create and maintain a school culture, as well as how to manage the school premises to keep it in top running order.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the School Administrator course, you will learn the following skills:
- Enhanced communication skills
- Curriculum development
- How to handle complaints
- Safeguarding skills for keeping students safe
- How to effectively manage school premises
- Enhance health and safety knowledge for keeping your students safe
- Dealing with behavioural issues
Why Study School Administrator with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the School Administrator course:
- Access the School Administrator through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The School Administrator course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The School Administrator course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the School Administrator course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the School Administrator course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the School Administrator has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the School Administrator , students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the School Administrator to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made School Administrator from Teachers Training.
Module 1: Introduction to School Administration
- Guiding Principles
- Learning Experiences
- Requirements and Common Tasks of a School Administrator
- Basic Communication Skills of Administrator
Module 2: Types of Schools in the UK
- Faith schools
- Free schools
- City technology colleges
- State boarding schools
- Private schools
Module 3: Workplace Development
- Developing the School’s Curriculum
- Enhancing Students’ Learning
- Strategies to Develop Schools and Teachers
- Strategies for Handling Complaints
Module 4: Creating and Maintaining a School Culture
- Monitoring the School’s Admission, Attendance, Dropout and Transfer
- Managing Staff through the Transition
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Parent involvement
Module 5: Educational Administration and Management
- Counselling and Guidance Services
- School Social Work services for Secondary Schools
- Life Planning Education
- Career Guidance for Secondary Schools
Module 6: Safeguarding Students
- What is the role of School Staff in Safeguarding Children
- How to Interact with and Respond to Children
- How to Interact with and Respond to Adults
- Ways of Communicating with Children and Adults
Module 7: Child Development
- Child Care Legislation
Module 8: Serious Behavioural Issues and Problems of Students
- Student Suicide Cases
- Drug Taking and Trafficking
- Problems Related to Sexuality
- Pornographic Materials Issue
- Gambling and Gang Activities
- Bullying Issues
- Suspected Students Illegal Behaviours
Module 9: Managing School Premises
- Toilet and Washing Facilities
- Medical Accommodation
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Water Supplies
- Outdoor Space
Module 10: Safety and Maintenance As an Administrator
- Fire Safety
- Safety Measures
- Maintenance of School Premises
- Crisis Management
Module 11: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
- Time Management Tips
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Being Proactive
- Replace Worry with Problem Solving
- Being Resilience
After completing all the modules in the School Administrator , students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK:
After successfully completing the School Administrator Certificate Training assignment, students will be eligible for a globally-recognised TQUK-endorsed certification for an accreditation fee of £59. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the School Administrator, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This School Administrator course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn the skills needed to become a School Administrator
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to improve their career opportunities
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in education
- Gain a full understanding of the inner workings of a school
The School Administrator has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
Enrol on the School Administrator course today and discover how to manage a school, the staff and its pupils. Opportunities in this field include:
- School administrator
- College administrator
- University administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What qualification is required to join this course?
Dear Uzma, The course is open to all, and there is no formal qualification or any previous experience needed. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.