Add to basket or enquire
Have you always dreamt of a high-flying career in the world of sales? Do you love the idea of working with customers on a daily basis? Does the thrill of the chase inspire you to work harder? If so, the Sales & Sales Techniques Course is perfect for you.
Starting by building a foundational knowledge of the basics of sales, the course then teaches you a deeper understanding of the sales techniques you can use to boost your selling power to superstar status. The Sales & Sales Techniques Course will ensure you know how to tackle any sales problem you come up against, meaning you can be confident you’ll always close the deal!
This Sales & Sales Techniques course is accredited by CPD and 3 CPD points are available without any further studies. Our Sales & Sales Techniques course consists of 55 modules, and you can complete the entire course in just about 3 hours of study.
As one of the top course providers of the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. This Sales & Sales Techniques course is designed by industry experts to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take this Sales & Sales Techniques course at your own pace and convenience.
What You Will Learn From the Sales & Sales Techniques Course:
- Discover the mindset you need to excel in the world of sales.
- Build your organisational skills and ensure you’re prepared for every sales call.
- Learn the importance of product knowledge and how to emphasise the features and benefits of your products.
- Look at how to begin and close sales calls with customers.
- Delve into the reasons why people buy and how to use this in the sales process.
- Learn the essential sales techniques you need to know to succeed.
- Discover how to hold a high price and increase average order value.
- Look at how to sell in the long term and discover how you can get recommended to other potential customers.
What You Get Out Of Studying Sales & Sales Techniques Course With Janets
- Free PDF Certificate Upon Successful Completion Of The Sales & Sales Techniques Course
- Full 1 Year Access To Course Materials
- No hidden fees
- Learn Sales & Sales Techniques at your own pace
- Full Tutor Support Available From Monday To Friday
- Instant Results Are Provided
The Sales & Sales Techniques course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Sales & Sales Techniques**
- How to Change Beliefs
- The Extra Mile
- Team Player
- Accentuate the Positive
- Be a Winner!
- Pre-call Research
- Gaining Appointments
- Pre-call Planning
- Route Planning
- Prioritizing your Time
- Controlling the Controlable
- Know your Products
- Features and Benefits
- Customer Perception
- Beginning Sales Calls
Listening & Question
- Listening Skills Part 1
- Listening Skills Part 2
- Uncovering Needs
Closing Sales Calls
- Closing a Sales Call
- Post Call Analysis
- Follow Up Actions
- Final Thoughts
The Guaranteed Way to Improve Your Sales Technique
- The Number One Universal Killer Question in Selling
- The Importance of Establishing the Clients Expectations
- How to Close the Sale Without Sounding like a Salesman
Why People Buy and How to Get Them to Buy from Us
- People Buy Emotionally and Justify Logically. What to Do About It
- Don’t Assume You Know the Buyer’s Priorities
- How to Unearth the Buyer’s Strategic Needs
- The Importance of Implications
Why People Don’t Buy and How to Counteract Any Objection
- Being Prepared for Objections
- The Most Common Objections and How to Handle Them
- How to Get People to Choose What You Want Them To
- What Buyers Say and What They Really Mean
Holding a High Price
- What Does Value For Money Really Mean?
- Five Proven Techniques to Save Money and Make Money
- The Words: ‘Typically’, ‘Realistically’, ‘Currently’, ‘Given’ and ‘Yet’
- Justifying Your Price – the Power of One
- The Final ‘Killer Questions’ That Allow You to Negotiate More Successfully
Win-Win and Increasing Average Order Value
- The Real Meaning of ‘Win-Win’
- The Rules for Discounting
- How to Hold a High Price
- How to Increase Average Order
- The Compromise Effect
Sales Techniques You Need to Know
- All You Need to Know About Time Management
- Recognising the Moment That Matters and the Role of ‘Enough’
- What to Do When It Starts Going Wrong
- How to Understand Other People – Can You Clarify?
- How to Build Your Reputation and Getting Your Client to Feel Indebted to You
- Selling in the Long Term and Being Recommended
Upon successful completion of the Sales & Sales Techniques course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Sales & Sales Techniques course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Sales & Sales Techniques is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.