UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Negotiating Sales Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited
Negotiating Sales course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of sales and marketing.
Negotiating Sales diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that sales and marketing skills are important because possessing good selling skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various sales and marketing skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Level 5 Negotiating Sales Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Negotiating Sales Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: Sales Fundamentals
- Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Make an effective pitch
- Handle objections
- Seal the deal
- Follow up on sales
- Set sales goals
- Manage sales data
- Use a prospect board
Module 2: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Module 3: Marketing Basics
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
Module 4: Media and Public Relations
- Network for success
- Manage “Meet and Great” opportunities
- Dress for success
- Write effectively
- Set goals
- Manage media relations
- Plan issue and crisis communication
- Use social media
Module 5: Telephone Etiquette
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training
Module 6: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming, and performing.
- Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation to choosing a solution.
- Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions, and difficult people in groups.
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate, and how to implement them.
Module 7: Public Speaking
- Identify their audience
- Create a basic outline
- Organize their ideas
- Flesh out their presentation
- Find the right words
- Prepare all the details
Module 8: Overcoming Sales Objections
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale
Module 9: Social Media Marketing
- Understand different social media platforms
- Identify audience
- Monitor and measure performance
- Consider pros and cons before making decisions
Module 10: Basic Sales Secrets
- Learn how to develop effective traits
- Learn how to “know” your clients better
- Better represent the product/service
- Cultivate effective leads
- Sell with authority
- Learn how to build trusting, long term relationships with customers
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges: local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Negotiating Sales the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Selling Skills can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Negotiating Sales Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Selling Skills is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.