RISK ASSESSMENT - DIPLOMA
**RISK ASSESSMENT - DIPLOMA**Level 5****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**. **This exclusive Level 5 Risk Assessment - Diploma is ideal for ambitious candidates looking to take this dynamic profession by storm! Whatever your current experience and objectives, you’ll be a huge step closer to achieving them upon completion of this course! Study an intensive overview of contemporary Risk Assessment, including the various different types of risk, effective techniques for identifying and analysing risk, a step-by-step guide to preparing a Risk Assessment plan and so much more besides. Enrol today and gain immediate access to our exclusive digital learning platform, with the committed support of your own personally-assigned tutor from start to finish!
This insightful Risk Assessment - Diploma has been designed for anyone with an interest in climbing the career ladder to the highest possible levels. Covering the core skills, knowledge and character traits it takes to succeed in this high-pressure profession, our exclusive Risk Assessment Diploma primes candidates for success in the field. Whether looking to secure your first professional position or enhance an existing career in risk management, a fully-accredited distance learning program could make all the difference.
Take that first important step towards realising your true potential today, with the help of Brentwood Open Learning College.
**RISK ASSESSMENT - DIPLOMA**
An effective Risk Assessment strategy serves as an ongoing insurance policy for the entire organisation. Across both private and public sectors alike, the modern organisation cannot expect to get by without facing a variety of internal and external threats. The more effectively risk is both identified and controlled, the more likely the respective organisation is to enjoy a strong and prosperous future. It takes the targeted skills and knowledge of capable Risk Assessment specialists to both identify threats and capitalise on opportunities where they exist. As threats to the modern business continue to intensify at record-pace, there has never been a better time to consider studying Risk Assessment.
Risk Assessment - Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Diploma in Risk Assessment Level 5 with Brentwood Open Learning College, every learner benefits from:
- All learning materials and supporting documentation required to complete the course provided as standard – no additional expenses or purchases required.
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited diploma of the highest quality.
- Complete flexibility with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – ideal for those with active lifestyles and busy schedules.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, allowing you to study from any location and any device with an Internet connection.
- The complete commitment of our exclusive tutors and the wider Brentwood Open Learning College student support team throughout your studies.
Risk Assessment - Learning Objectives
With no prior experience or education required, this intensive Risk Assessment - Diploma Level 5 has been designed for prospective and existing members of the workforce alike. With a primary focus on the fundamental skills, industry insights and personal qualities it takes to succeed in the field, candidates are gradually introduced to each individual aspect of the risk management profession. Our exclusive online diploma provides a comprehensive yet digestible overview of each of the key topics and disciplines the qualified risk manager must master.
Over the course of 13 intensive yet inspiring modules, learners are guided through the primary roles and responsibilities of those working in professional risk management. Course content covers the various types of risk, a breakdown of risk identification, analysis, evaluation and management processes, the basics of drafting a risk management plan/framework and how to fully capitalise on the ever-important relationship between risk and opportunity.
Upon successful completion of this course, newly-acquired skills, talents and knowledge include:
- The role the risk manager plays within a wider organisation
- The consequences of inadequate or absent risk management
- How risk and reward are intrinsically linked
- An understanding of the various different types of risk
- How to develop an effective risk management plan/framework
- The process of identifying, analysing, categorising and managing risk
- The confidence to work as part of a wider risk management team
- The opportunity to pursue a variety of risk management careers
Risk Assessment - Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Risk Assessment - Diploma is delivered across 13 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Overview of Risk Management
- Module 2 - Types of Risk
- Module 3 - What is Enterprise Risk Management?
- Module 4 - Risk Analysis
- Module 5 - Risk Identification
- Module 6 - Risk Evaluation & Management
- Module 7 - Financial Risk Management
- Module 8 - Operational Risk Management
- Module 9 - Technological Risk Management
- Module 10 - Legal & Political Risk Management
- Module 11 - Environmental Risk Management
- Module 12 - Market & Social Risk Management
- Module 13 - Developing a Risk Management Plan for your Business
Who is this course for?
RISK ASSESSMENT - DIPLOMA
Our highest-level Diploma in Risk Assessment has been designed for anyone with a genuine interest in becoming a confident and successful risk management specialist. Ideally-suited to newcomers and existing members of the workforce alike, the programme has been designed with comprehensive accessibility and flexibility in mind. Along with jobseekers and employed professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners may find the teachings of this insightful course invaluable.
Brentwood Open Learning College is proud to offer the most dynamic alternative to conventional classroom teaching. Our courses are open to candidates on a global basis, with absolutely no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about. Study in your own time and at your own pace, with full 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform. With all course materials, assignments and assessments included as standard, the price you see is the price you pay – no hidden fees or extras at any time.
With the help of Brentwood Open Learning College, the career you’ve been dreaming of could be right at your fingertips!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Risk Assessment - Diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Risk Assessment - Diploma, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Compliance Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Risk Management Consultant
- Compliance Specialist
- Compliance Officer
- Quantitative Analyst
- Assistant Vice-President
- Risk Management Analyst
- Credit Card Analyst
- Risk Management Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.