Add to basket or enquire
The Retail Associate Certificate is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Retail Associate Certificate too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Retail Associate Certificate, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Retail Associate Certificate from One Education.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Retail Associate Certificate From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Retail Associate Certificate
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Retail Associate Certificate.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Retail Associate Certificate will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Retail Associate Certificate Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Retail Associate Certificate Course:
Module 1: Introduction to Retail Associate
- Who Is a Retail Associate
- Activities Performed by Retail Associates
- Retail Associate Salary
- Educational Requirements
Module 2: Qualities of a Retail Associate
- Characteristics Retail Associate
- Attention to Detail
- Business Awareness
Module 3:Retail Psychology
- The Basics of the Psychology of the Store
- What You Are Trying to Achieve with Psychology
- How Effective Psychology Can be in the Success of your Store
Module 4: Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- What We Mean by Consumer Behaviour
- How to Interpret Consumer Behaviour for your Own Advantage
- How to Deal with Issues Related to the Behaviour
Module 05: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- What We Mean by Communication
- How to Talk to Customers
- How to Deal with Unhappy Customers
Module 06: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Why Trends are Important to Your Store
- How to Take Advantage of the Trends in an Efficient Manner
- Why Targeting Customers is so Effective
Module 07: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- The Checkout and Basic Requirements
- The Importance of the Point of Sale Concept
- The Personal Characteristics Required for Dealing with this Process
Module 08: Consumer Rights Act
- The Key Rights Held by the Customer
- How to Handle Issues with Customers
- The Legal Side of Things and Getting Help
Module 09: Introduction to Visual Merchandising
- What Is Visual Merchandising?
- Aims of Visual Merchandising
- History of Visual Merchandising
Module 10: In-Store Design
- Creating an Appealing Store Atmosphere
- Music and Scent
Module 11: Exterior Design
- Exterior Signs
- Marquees and Banners
- Walks and Entries
Module 12: Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- The Importance of Following the Health & Safety Regulations
- The Consequences of Not Following the Rules
- The Key Rules to Implement in Your Store
Module 13:Management Skills for Leading Your Team
- The Importance of Getting the Right Team Together
- How to Unite Your Team
- Dealing With Issues Within Your Team
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Retail Associate Certificate is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Retail Associate Certificate. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Retail Associate Certificate is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Retail Associate Certificate will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Retail Associate Certificate also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.