Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Real Estate Investment and Management – Level 3 Certification
Real estate investment refers to owning a property/properties solely for the sake of generating income through its rental or market value appreciation. Real estate investment is undeniably one of the best forms of investment as the demand and price of lands and properties only keep increasing with time. A real estate investor can earn an attractive income through real estate investment, given he/she have the sense and ability to make effective investment decisions, all of which will be taught and trained through this Diploma in Real Estate Investment and Management – Level 3.
Designed specifically to help real estate, finance and investment management professionals, this course is packed with quality learning materials that will educate you all about real estate management and investment starting from anlaysing a property for purchase. You will also come to understand the qualities that has to be looked in a property, so that you can be assured of its market appreciation in the future.
The tutors will help you locate a suitable property and analyse its area and market, identify a motivated seller, negotiate effectively with the seller and lender, identify closings that offer less benefits for you and to keep records and avoid taxes on the sale of your property. The course will also act as a wonderful guide in getting you into terms with the secrets of pyramiding and the concepts of financing and leverage.
The course has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. the Quality Licence Scheme endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Study365 is an approved reselling partner for Quality Licence Scheme courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
- Understand the qualities that has to be looked for in a property
- Learn how to locate a suitable property and analyse its area and market
- Identify a motivated seller who is keen on giving away the property for a reasonable price
- Examine the concept of financing and leverage when it comes to real estate
- Identify and walk away from a closing that offers you less benefits
- Explore how to negotiate effectively with a seller and a lender
- Understand when to sell away your property
- Learn how to keep records and avoid taxes on the sale of your property
- Delve into the secret of pyramiding
01. The Importance of Attitude, Perseverance and Flexibility
02. What to Look for in a Property
03. How to Locate a Suitable Property
04. How to Analyze the Area
05. How to Analyze the Market
06. How to find a Motivated Seller
07. How to Analyze the Property
08. What you need to know about Financing
09. How to use Leverage to create Wealth
10. Where to locate Cash
11. How to walk away from a “Nothing Down” Closing and put Cash in your Pocket.
12. How Should you take title and various ways of Structuring a Purchase?
13. How to Negotiate with the Seller
14. How to Create a Win-Win Situation with a Seller
15. How to Negotiate with a Lender
16. Understand Closing Costs and Closing Statements
17. What to Expect at the Closing
18. You Own it, Now what do you do?
19. When and why you Need to Sell your Property
20. The Importance of Record Keeping
21. How to Avoid Taxes on the Sale of your Property
22. What do you do if you Make a Mistake and the Investment Flops?
23. The Secret to Pyramiding (Not the Ones in Egypt)
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
the Quality Licence Scheme will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
the Quality Licence Scheme has long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. the Quality Licence Scheme combines over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, the Quality Licence Scheme also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals aspiring to get into or make some progress within the real estate industry
- Finance and investment management professionals
- Anyone else interested in earning through real estate investments
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Real Estate Agent – £19,707 per annum
- Investment Manager – £54,938 per annum
- Real Estate Sales Agent – £16,363 per annum
- Finance Manager – £38,591 per annum
- Real Estate Development Manager – £45,190 per annum
- Real Estate Analyst – £38,354 per annum