Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Quantity Surveyor Diploma and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Quantity Surveyor Diploma course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Quantity Surveyor Diploma course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Quantity Surveyor Diploma course.
This premium online course titled Quantity Surveyor Diploma ensures your professional development with IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Quantity Surveyor Diploma programme, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Quantity Surveyor Diploma course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Quantity Surveyor Diploma course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Quantity Surveyor Diploma and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Love And Enrol The Quantity Surveyor Diploma Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO-accredited certificate on successful completion of Diploma Course
- Learning materials of our Diploma course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Diploma course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course:
- Introduction to Survey
- What Is the Quantity Survey?
- The Quantity Surveyor
- What Makes a Good Quantity Surveyor
- Responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor
Development of the Quantity Surveyor
- Background of Quantity Surveying
- Personal Traits and Skills with Diagram
- Time and Self-Management
Quantity Surveying Measurement
- Measurement Terminology
- Measurement Practice
- Measurement Procedure
- Introduction to Cost Management
- Cost Estimation
- Elements and Factors Influencing Cost Estimation
- Cost Control Strategies
Pricing and Operational Estimation
- Introduction to Pricing
- Unit Rate and Operational Estimating
- Labour Costs
- External Works
- Managing the Pricing Process
Contract Management and Tendering
- What Is a Contract?
- Essential Elements of Contracts
- Contract Manager
- Responsibilities of the Contract Manager
- What Is Contract Law?
- Principles of Contract Law
- Termination /Cancellation of the Contract
- Resolving Conflicts
- Methods of Resolving Conflicts
- Tendering Procedures or Methods
Procurement and Bill Preparation
- Introduction to Procurement
- Guidelines to Procurement
- Procurement and Risk
- Procurement Strategy
- Procurement Scheduling
- Quantity Surveyors Service in The Procurement
- Introduction to Bill Preparation
- The Procedure of Bill Preparation
- Bill of Quantities
- Preparation of Bill of Units
Predicting Potential Risk and Management
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Quantity Surveying : Risk Factors Associated Within Quantity Surveying Practice
- Risk Factors Affecting Quantity Surveying Practices
- Risk Management Approach
Regulation and Control
- Introduction to Regulation and Control
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Management
- Quality Management
- Corona Virus and Employment Law
- Introduction to Report Writing
- Report Writing Criteria
- Arrangement of Information
Who is this course for?
The Quantity Surveyor Diploma training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Diploma course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course exam, you will be able to apply for a IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course, you will be eligible to apply for a IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
There are no formal entry requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Quantity Surveyor Diploma course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted! Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Quantity Surveyor Diploma course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.