Add to basket or enquire
Learn the importance of the supply chain and how it impacts business operations and development with the Purchasing Manager training course.
In this course you will learn; the purchasing cycle and basic supply chain principles. You will also learn the logistics behind purchasing and how to successfully improve your company’s margins as a result.
The purchasing manager training course covers; strategic and practical techniques and information for the successful delivery of purchasing projects.
At the end of this course you will:
Learning Outcomes of The Purchasing Manager Training:
- Learn about the evolution of supply chain
- Learn negotiation skills for dealing with suppliers
- Understand supply chain drivers
- Learn how to manage risks
- Understand how to implement lean techniques into your strategy
- Learn how purchasing impacts the overall business strategy
- Improve your reporting and stakeholder m
Benefits of studying the Purchasing Manager Training
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
The Purchasing Manager Training is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Course Overview
- Getting Started
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.