This Public Speaking 3 courses bundle is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The Public Speaking 3 course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector. You will learn real life knowledge and expertise from the industry experts and practitioners from this bundle.
This Public Speaking 3 courses bundle consists of the following courses:
- Course 1: Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Course 2: Public Speaking Skills- Art of Self Transformation
- Course 3: Public Speaking - Conquering the Fear
The bundle courses start with the basic knowledge of Diet & Nutrition and gradually shares expertise knowledge. In this course you will get a complete idea of Diet & Nutrition with key concepts, strategies regarding use of it and in-depth knowledge. This course is completely an online course. You can access this Public Speaking course from any part of the world with just a smart device and the internet.
By the end of this Public Speaking course, you will get complete knowledge and marketable skills. The course also comes with a certificate, which will add extra value to your resume and help you stand out in the job market. In short, This is the perfect course to fast-track your career. So, what are you waiting for? Enrol this course today!
What you will learn from this course?
- How to instantly captivate your audience and keep them engaged so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
- Quickly identify the goals of your audience without them knowing you did it
- The secret to answering questions so you always look like you know the answer even when you don’t
- The blueprint for creating a PowerPoint show that reminds you what to say, and still engages your audience without patronizing them
- An easy 5 step approach to introducing yourself that will get your audience to believe in you, listen to you, and trust you
- The “James Earl Jones effect” - Tips for speaking with impressive confidence
- Organize and prepare for your keynote presentation in less time
- Fool-proof methods to avoid feeling intimidated by powerful people
- How to identify and harness YOUR unique strengths, and the pitfalls of trying to be like someone else
- Effective strategies to overcome your fear of public speaking
- The secret to creating an amazing experience for your audience no matter how boring your topic may be
- How to take advantage of working the “sweet spot” – the place in the room that makes you look confident and engaging every time
- Talk Effectively while talking with 2 or more people
- Kill Stage Fear and Build Self Confidence
- A clever trick that lets you ground yourself physically, emotionally, and mentally so you are sharp, alert, and grounded with your audience, with little to no conative stress…
- How to identify your negative beliefs you likely don’t even realize you’re saying about your public speaking that is currently holding you back…
- The simple & super-effective 8-step method to turn your negative fear into positive thoughts and confidence…
- Why you should NOT focus on what YOU want and a 6-step method to create your presentation agenda and hooks to focus on what your AUDIENCE wants instead…
- The 7-steps to creating a super-cool slideshow that makes you look GOOD and allows you to use it as an aid to stop showing fear and nerves rather than a crutch…
- The 5 rules of speaker attraction and how to practice those so that you can be the most genuine version of yourself up there…
- The 16 ways presenters look nervous and the exact steps to fix your nervous habits so that you don’t ever SHOW any nerves again…
- How to show more confidence with your words and body language so that you replace your fear and nerves with swagger and excitement…
Why Choose this course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
And you will also get these gifts
- Free PDF Certificate
- Lifetime Course Access
*** Course 1: Public Speaking and Presentation Skills***
- Hook Your Audience
- Show Confidence
- Overcome Nervousness
- Tailor Your Approach
- Speak Well
- Present With Your Body
- Keep Their Attention
- Maximize Media Impact
- Manage Pace
- Answer Questions
- Make It Enjoyable
- Handle Distractions
- Close To Applause
- Public Speaking and Presentations Quiz
BONUS: Discover the Top 10 Fears of Public Speaking
- Top 10 Fears of Public Speaking
*** Course 2: Public Speaking Skills- Art of Self Transformation ***
Introduction for "ART OF SELF TRANSFORMATION"
- Welcome Guys!!
Presentation Skill or Speech Skill INTRODUCTION
- No Skill is Natural All were Learnable Skills and transform to “NATURAL”
- How to Talk Effectively?
- Why you need to be a Student of Presentation Skill OR Public Speaking Skills?
- Understand the Key Elements of Course
- Why People don’t Learn Presentation Skills OR Public Speaking Skills?
QUICK UNLEARNING before starting this "SKILL"
- #1 Unlearn Excuses, Kill this Unlearning First
- #2 Unlearn Excuses, Stage Fear is like any other Fear
- #3 Unlearn Excuses, My English is not Good?
- #4 Unlearn Excuses, Going Blank!!!
- #5 Unlearn Excuses, Feeling Nervous
- #6 Unlearn Excuses, Inconsistency?
- 7 Unlearn Excuses, WHY I need to LEARN??
- #8 Unlearn Excuses, Background
IS THIS HAPPENED WITH YOU????
- Is this happened with you?
- When was the last time you invested money for Self Development
- When was the last time you got an opportunity to talk in front of people?
Impressive Methods of Hooking Audience, even before your Speech or Presentation
- #1 HOOKING, Pause and Pan Technique
- #2 HOOKING, Smile Technique
- Pro Tip for Even before Starting
6 Highly Impressive Methods of Starting any Speech or Presentation!!
- Unlearning to Start any Speech or Presentation.
- #1 How to Start any Speech or Presentation? “I Remember”
- #2 How to Start any Speech or Presentation? “Appreciate”
- #3 How to Start any Speech or Presentation? “You Focus”
- Interruption Why I Need to learn this??????
- #4 How to Start any Speech or Presentation? “Imagine”
- #5 How to Start any Speech or Presentation? “Common”
- #6 How to Start any Speech or Presentation? “Numbers”
Body Language: 6 Methods for IMPRESSIVE Body Language for Speech or Presentation
- 6 Methods for IMPRESSIVE Body Language – Body Language Introduction
- Which Body part included for Body Language
- #1 Body Language, “EYES”
- #2 Body Language, “LIPS”
- #3 Body Language, “NECK”
- #4 Body Language, “SHOULDERS”
- #5 Body Language, “HANDS”
- #6 Body Language, “LEGS”
- Body Language Brief Summary
Vocal Variety: 3 Methods (VST) for POWERFUL Vocal Variety
- #1 Vocal Variety VST Technique, “VOLUME”
- #2 Vocal Variety VST Technique, “SPEED”
- #1 Vocal Variety VST Technique, “TONE”
- Vocal Variety VST Technique, “QUICK SUMMARY”
EFFECTIVE METHODS OF ENDING ANY SPEECH or PRESENTATION
- UNLEARNING AND LEARNINGS ON HOW TO END ANY SPEECH or PRESENTATION?
- What is the best lesson I’ve learned as a trainer
- When was the Last time you got an opportunity to talk in front of People#
- Smile Boss Smile COC Certificate of Confidence)
- Unlearning Don’t use “I HOPE”
- Speak up to the “EARS”
Connection "WORDS" or "SENTENCE"
- I Strongly Believe
- When talk about Background?
- Use Focus as Connection
- What people can expect from you by end of the talk?
- Magical Word “MOST”
- Use “SIGNIFICANCE”
- Learning From this Course
- Public Speaking – Closing Message
*** Course 3: Conquering the Fear ***
Face Your Fear of Public Speaking
- Introduction and Welcome to Calm
- Ground Yourself Mentally
- Ground Yourself Physically and Identify Your Negative Beliefs
- Turn Your Fear Into Confidence
Create a No-Fear Presentation
- Create Your Agenda and Hooks Part 1
- Create Your Agenda and Hooks Part 2
- Create Your Powerpoint Slides
- Create Your Blueprint Part 1
- Create Your Blueprint Part 2
Practice Your No-Fear Presentation
- Practice Being Genuine
- Practice Hiding Nerves
- Practice Showing Confidence Part 1
- Practice Showing Confidence Part 2
Deliver a No-Fear Presentation
- Prepare the Day of the Presentation
- Give an Amazing Presentation Opener
- Handle Any Fear that Comes Your Way
Course Central is proud to offer a Certificate of Completion to all who complete courses successfully. Course Central tracks the learner’s course progress. However, the learner is responsible for validating the completion and understanding of the course. All Certificates of Completion can be validated from the Course Central website using the validation code.
A Transcript for the course with completed module details can be requested for as little as £4.99. Please note that all course Certificates and Transcripts will be titled as published on the Course Central platform.
Who is this course for?
This Public Speaking courses is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Business Professionals
- Keynote Speakers
- Financial Experts
- Project Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Advanced Presenters
- Anybody else who wants to RULE THE ROOM!
To complete Public Speaking course, there is no previous experience required. You just need basic knowledge of understanding English and internet connection.
This Public Speaking course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Motivational Speaker Entry Level - £22,167 per annum
- Professional Motivational Speaker- £52,922 per annum
- Public Relation Officer - £42,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.