Add to basket or enquire
The Property Law bundle comes with one of our best selling Property Law courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate along with 6 additional IAO & CPD Certified courses:
- Residential Lettings Course
- Building Surveyor Training
- Estate Agent Diploma
- Land Surveying
- Paralegal Training
- Master Communication Skills
This Property Law bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career by adding 160 CPD points to your portfolio and polish your relevant skills.
Study the Property Law bundle online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Property Law bundle will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
Study the Property Law bundle through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Property Law bundle, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Property Law bundle. The Property Law bundle is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
With full course access for one year, you can complete the Property Law bundle when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Property Law bundle modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Property Law bundle is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Property Law bundle now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Property Law bundle With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Property Law bundle 6 IAO & CPD Certified courses to increase your employability and skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Property Law bundle materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Property Law bundle
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Property Law bundle
- Study and complete the Property Law bundle at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Property Law bundle
- Study accessible and information modules on the Property Law bundle, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Property Law bundle, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Property Law bundle is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Property Law bundle content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Property Law bundle along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Property Law Curriculum:
Module 1. Introduction to Property Law
- What Is Property?
- What Is Property Law and Practice?
- Types of Property Rights
- The 1925 property Legislation and the Land Registration Act 2002
Module 2. Land Law Principles- Rights and Interests
- Legal Estates, Legal Interests, and Equitable Interests
- Formalities for the Land
- Protecting Third Party Interests
- Easements to Use the Land
Module 3. Registered and Unregistered Land
- Basic Concept of Registration System
- Characteristics of the English Land Registration System
- Difference Between Registered and Unregistered Land
Module 4. Ownership and Possession of the Property
- The Nature of Ownership
- The Roles Played by Ownership
- Possession of Land
- Possession of Goods: Bailment
- Protection of Possession
Module 5. Co-Ownership in Property
- The Joint Tenancies and Tenancies in Common
- Basic Concepts
- Comparison of Joint Tenancies and Tenancies in Common
- Use of Co-Owned Property
Module 6. Leases and Bailment
- Leases and Bailments Compared
- Contract and Enforcement
Module 7. Property Law: License
- What is Property Licensing?
- How Long Will the Licence Last?
- What Happens if Somebody Fails to Apply for a Licence?
Module 8. The Mortgage Law
- The Basic Concept of Mortgage
- Types of Mortgage
- The Mortgage Documentation
Module 9. Insurance for Property Maintenance
- Risk in the Property
- Insuring Property
- Property at Sellers Risk
Module 10. Proprietary Estoppel (Property Rights)
- Introduction to Proprietary Estoppel/Property Rights
- How Can You Distinguish the Property Rights from Other Rights Relating to Things?
Module 11. Security Interests in Property
- The Nature and Function of Security
- Nature of Security
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Property Law bundle, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Property Law. After successfully passing the Property Law bundle exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Property Law, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Property Law bundle has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the Property Law course. This will provide proof that you have completed your Property Law bundle training objectives, and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO & CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Property Law bundle, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on Property Law bundle. You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by CPD & IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99 each.
Who is this course for?
The Property Law bundle is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Property Law bundle is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Property Law bundle is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Property Law bundle is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Property Law bundle.
This Property Law bundle will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Property Law bundle.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Does this course include information regarding how bankruptcy of one third owner of a property affect the other two 1/3 owners
Hi Pamela, Thanks for your interest. Yes, this course includes information regarding how the bankruptcy of the one-third owner of property affects the other two 1/3 owners. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.