The Knowledge Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This online training programme will provide you with the guidance you need to pass the Foundation and Practitioner P3O® examinations and provide decision-enabling and deliverey support structures for all change in an organisation.
The purpose of P3O® is to provide universally applicable guidance that will enable individuals and organizations to establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures.
- Informed senior management decision making on factors including strategy, prioritization, risk management and optimization of resources in order to successfully deliver their business objectives (portfolio management)
- Identification and realization of business outcomes and benefits via programmes
- Successful delivery of project outputs that enable benefits within time, cost and quality restraints
The P3O® online training programme has a duration of 18 hours. You will have access to our accredited content for 90 days from your first login.
- P3O® Essentials and The Purpose of a P3O
- Designing a P3O Model
- Implementing a P3O
- Operating a P3O
- Exam Preparation
Are Exams Included?
No, but you can purchase your Foundation and/or Practitioner examination from our learning specialists during your studies with us.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 75 questions - 70 live questions and five trial
- 60 minutes’ duration
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- Closed book.
- Objective testing
- Four questions of 20 marks each - 80 marks in total
- 150 minutes’ duration
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Open book - (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O guide only).
All of our P3O® online courses are created by us, for us and never outsourced ensuring the highest quality in e-Learning courses. Each course is handmade by our dedicated in-house team who spend time researching and constructing each one. P3O® has been written with guidance from our expert trainers with over 5 years experience in the subject, giving our distance learning courses a professional edge that delivers you the latest knowledge and understanding in a more relaxed and convenient environment.
There are no pre-requisites for this course and it is open to anyone. To sit the P3O® Practitioner examination, you must hold a valid Foundation certification.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.