Add to basket or enquire
The Project Management Professional - PMP - is perfect for experienced project managers or project directors. If you've got 5 years+ project management experience you'll benefit from the course. Enhance your career by solidifying skills in risk, processes, change control, budgeting and more.
Included in your modules - Essential skills for your career
- Managing projects within an organisation
- Project management
- Project management process groups
- Integrated initiation
- Integrated project execution and monitoring
- Integrated project change control
- Project requirements and defining
- Create work breakdown
- Monitoring and controlling project
- Defining and sequencing project activities
- Estimating activity resources and developing and controlling the project
- Estimating and budgeting project
- Controlling project quality
- Quality assurance and quality
- Planning project human resources
- Managing project human resources
- Stakeholders and the communications management plan
- Processes for managing project communications
- Risk management planning
- Identifying project risks
- Performing risk analysis
- Risk response monitor and control
- Planning project procurement
- Managing procurements
- The role of ethics in project management
- Core PMI values and ethical standards
- Project Management -
The PMP training course from the PMI is the de facto standard around the world, validating your skills in initiating, managing and maintaining large scale projects.
The PMP certification demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency needed to lead and direct projects.
What is included?
- PMI membership
- World's #1 eLearning portal
- 12 months unlimited access
- Award winning training used globally by leading corporate clients
- 24x7 support from qualified experts
- Global community of peers
- Training mapped to the PMI exam curriculum
- Exams and resits
How will I learn?
Experience Percipio, an intelligent online platform that delivers an unrivalled immersive learning experience.
The simple interface will help accelerate your learning and increase utilisation, with one-click access to your content. You’ll work from your personalised learning playlist, designed to help you reach your career goals.
Why choose Learning People ?
- We’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- 12 months unlimited access
- Exam booking support & free exam resits
- Accredited by Industry recognised partners
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time. With our online self-paced learning, our courses are flexible to suit you and your schedule.
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
Through downloadable eBooks, 1 to 1 coaching and online group workshops, you’ll have tailored support to guide your job search.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for experienced project managers, project leaders, and project directors looking to solidify and enhance their skillset.
Five years+ experience in project management earned within the last 8 years, or three years+ experience in project management and a degree or equivalent qualification.
Project Management is everywhere. Professionals with a PMP certification can look at careers practically any industry including:
- Oil and gas
Project Management Professionals can see an average wage increase of 20% - often reaching heights of £85,000 and beyond.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.