Add to basket or enquire
- Presented by award-winning Project Management Professional (PMP) instructor Ray Sheen
- Earn PDUs or project management training hours with PMI
- Certificate of training upon completing the course
- Accredited with CPD UK
- Bite sized video tutorials, cheat sheets, exercise files and quizzes
- Unlimited testing
Self-paced course can be completed in your own time over 12 months
- Course Syllabus includes 45 lessons focusing on key areas of the PMP exam
Learning outcomes of the course:
- Recognize the requirements and application process for the PMP® certification.
- Recognize the context and constraints of project management and project leadership.
- Identify the five process groups and the process within each group.
- Identify the ten knowledge areas and the processes with each area.
- Identify the inputs, outputs, tools and techniques of each project management process.
- Demonstrate how to calculate critical path and float.
- Demonstrate how to calculate earned value metrics and ratios.
Who is this course for?
This online course is designed to help students cover all of the key areas they will be tested on in the exam for PMP certification. It includes 45 lessons delivered in bite sized, engaging video tutorials by a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) instructor, Ray Sheen
Business & Management, IT, Project Management
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.