Learning programming in C# with our Microsoft on-demand training.
Microsoft on-demand uses high-quality video, hands-on labs and knowledge-checking assessments to improve your Microsoft technical skills.
Created and presented by Microsoft experts, Microsoft On-Demand provides accurate content to help you develop – no matter your schedule.
- Official Microsoft content
- 90 days access to suit your schedule
- Learn anytime, anywhere at your own pace
- Save on travel costs
- Participate in virtual lab environments
- Reinforce learning with assessments
- Access content around the clock
- Purchase your Microsoft On-Demand product
- Receive an access code
- Login and start learning
- Finish your course and save or print your certificate
- Module 1: Review of C# Syntax
- Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
- Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
- Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections
- Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
- Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
- Module 7: Accessing a Database
- Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
- Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
- Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code
- Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
- Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
Who is this course for?
This is recommended for anyone who has minor experience within C# and understands the basics of programming.
Students should have some experience of using C# to complete basic programming tasks and an understanding of:
- How to name, declare, initialize and assign values to variables within an application.
- How to use arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables;
- How to use relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions;
- How to use logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators.
- How to create the code syntax for simple programming statements using C# language keywords and recognize syntax errors using the Visual Studio IDE.
Upon completion candidates can become C# developers, Web Developers or other related jobs.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.