The University of Law
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, Leeds, London, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as collaborations with the University of East Anglia, University of Exeter, the University of Liverpool, the University of Reading and the University of Sheffield.
We offer a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage of their career. Our courses are employment-focused, honing key skills in a teaching environment based on real legal practice. Part-time and online study options are available on many of our courses to help students work and study at the same time.
Why choose us
- We are one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education.
- All of our postgraduate tutors are qualified lawyers, bringing extensive practical experience to your studies
- Enjoy flexible study options: choose to study full-time or part-time at one of our locations nationwide (or in Hong Kong), or online.
- Expert legal careers and employability service: receive access to our award-winning careers support from before you apply until after you graduate.
- Award-winning pro bono team: access over 3,000 opportunities to work on real cases while you’re studying
- Impressive employability record: 95% of our 2017/18 full-time, UK, LPC graduates have secured work or further study within fifteen months of successfully completing this course, based on Graduate Outcomes data.
- We have various funding options available to help you achieve your career ambitions.
- Up to £2million fund available across all law (and business) programmes, including full-fee scholarships.
- The UK’s largest legal alumni group: over 70,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities