Improve your skills in Professional Chef and Hospitality Management at the same time with two of our most popular courses for the price of one.
With our Professional Chef Diploma Level 3 and Hospitality Management Level 2 training courses, you can learn the practical skills you need for a successful career in a variety of industries, from hospitality and event management to nutrition and catering management.
Study our comprehensive Professional Chef Diploma Level 3 and Hospitality Management Level 2 courses in your own time through our innovative online learning platform. Our experienced instructors will provide expert support and insight into the skills you need to advance your career in hospitality & catering. Qualify in a fraction of the time and at a greatly reduced price with this accredited bundled course.
Benefits of studying the Professional Chef Diploma Level 3 and Hospitality Management Level 2 with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential
- Based on Level 2 Certification course and delivered at Level 2 standard
The bundle of Professional Chef Diploma and Hospitality Management courses is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
The bundle of Professional Chef Diploma and Hospitality Management courses has been designed with the following modules:
*Professional Chef Diploma Level 3*
Becoming a Chef
- Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?
- Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills
- Catering To Unique Tastes
- Qualities Of A Successful Chef
- Achieve Perfection As A Saucier
- Becoming The Perfect Chef
- Equipment For Perfect Chefs
- How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School
- The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback
- What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree
- Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef
- Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthy
- Plating for the At Home Chef
- Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality
- Finding Local Cooking Classes
- Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money
- The Well Equipped Kitchen
- Take Inventory
- Be Wary Of The Latest Trends
- Inexpensive Vs. Cheap
- Needing Vs. Wanting
- Comparison Shopping
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Recipe – I
- Recipe – II
- Recipe – III
- Recipe – IV
- Recipe – V
- Recipe – VI
- Recipe – VII
- Recipe – VIII
- And much more........
*Hospitality Management Level 2*
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
- And much more......
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Both our Professional Chef Diploma Level 3 and Hospitality Management Level 2 courses are aimed at anyone wishing to gain a better understanding of cooking, hospitality or event management, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Completing these accredited bundle of Professional Chef Diploma and Hospitality Management courses can help benefit any professional chef or hospitality management role. With enhanced skills in cooking, nutrition, project management and leadership, you could apply your skills to a number of roles in the hospitality industry, catering, or food hygiene.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I'm a general catering assistant can I take this course?
Dear Kennita, Thank you for showing your interest. The course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. There are no specific requirements to attend this course. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
One of my chefs is interested in this course, their front of house skills are limited, can they still sign up
Hi Julie, Thanks for reaching out. This course is open for everyone from all educational backgrounds and no previous experience is needed. You will learn everything directly from the course. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain an accredited certificate. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi am Faith from Kenya can i take the course
Dear Faith, Thank you for contacting us. The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. Therefore, you can do the courses from anywhere in the world. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.