Improve your skills in Professional Chef and Hospitality Management at the same time with two best selling courses for the price of one.
Learn the practical skills you need for a successful career in hospitality, event management, nutrition, catering and kitchen roles with our Professional Chef Diploma Level 3 and Hospitality Management Level 2 training courses, bundled together for one unbeatable price.
Study our comprehensive Professional Chef Diploma Level 3 and Hospitality Management Level 2 courses in your own time through our innovative online learning platform. Our experienced instructors will provide expert support and insight into the skills you need to advance your career.
Qualify at a fraction of the time and a greatly reduced price with our bundled accredited courses for only £23. Our accessible courses offer quality training at affordable prices, and will qualify you for an independently-accredited professional certification.
Benefits of studying the Professional Chef Diploma Level 3 and Hospitality Management Level 2 with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential
- Based on Level 2 Certification course and delivered at Level 2 standard
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
*Professional Chef Diploma Level 3*
Becoming a Chef
- Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?
- Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills
- Catering To Unique Tastes
- Qualities Of A Successful Chef
- Achieve Perfection As A Saucier
- Becoming The Perfect Chef
- Equipment For Perfect Chefs
- How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School
- The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback
- What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree
- Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef
- Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthy
- Plating for the At Home Chef
- Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality
- Finding Local Cooking Classes
- Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money
- The Well Equipped Kitchen
- Take Inventory
- Be Wary Of The Latest Trends
- Inexpensive Vs. Cheap
- Needing Vs. Wanting
- Comparison Shopping
- Food Business Basics
- Put Together Your Business Concept
- Identify your Target Market
- Identify Your Competition
- Write A Mission Statement
- Recipe – I
- Recipe – II
- Recipe – III
- Recipe – IV
- Recipe – V
- Recipe – VI
- Recipe – VII
- Recipe – VIII
- And much more........
*Hospitality Management Level 2*
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
- And much more......
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Both our Professional Chef Diploma Level 3 and Hospitality Management Level 2 courses are aimed at anyone wishing to gain a better understanding of cooking, hospitality or event management, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability.
Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol. It is available to all students of all academic backgrounds.
Completing these accredited courses can help benefit any professional chef or hospitality management role. With enhanced skills in cooking, nutrition, project management and leadership, you could apply your skills to a number of roles in the hospitality industry, catering, or food hygiene.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course accredited, and by whom?
Dear Colbert, These courses are certified by the CPD. You will be able to obtain an accredited certificate after successfully completing the course. Thanks Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.