Next Learn Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Organising and Efficiency Skills
Do you find that there is a lot of clutter on your desk? How about junk that keeps accumulating and you can’t seem to get rid of? Here’s an excellent starting point for you to get rid of this clutter with the Organising and Efficiency Skills course. When there is less clutter on your desk, you will learn to be more productive. Organisational and efficiency skills are often sought-after by employers and if you acquire these skills, you have the opportunity to get ahead in your career. When you are organised, it will make managing your files, schedule and workload easier. Become organised and maximise the quality of your work.
The course is extensive and will discuss key modules in-depth such as how to de-clutter, dealing with paper and information, regain control of your space and apply easy methods to clear every day junk. Each topic will be explored fully to ensure learners gain a complete understanding of the subject matter.
The Organising and Efficiency Skills course will get learners to become better organised in their day to day tasks and life, in general. The course will equip you with long-lasting skills that can be applied in different aspects of your life. Being an organised employee will make you an attractive candidate across multiple sectors.
Why You Should Learn at Next Learn Academy?
Online learning is flexible, convenient and gives you the opportunity to balance life's other commitments with higher education. Next Learn Academy offers an extensive range of online courses with a variety of rich material and resources that will let you connect to peers and expert tutors and build on your skills and knowledge. Next Learn Academy is a reliable online provider with a strong reputation and its meticulously designed courses to help you kick-start your professional journey in the best possible way.
- 1: How to De-junk Your Life - Organising and Efficiency Skills 24:58
- 2: Dealing With Paper and Information - Organising and Efficiency Skills 25:32
- 3: Identification of Priorities - Organising and Efficiency Skills 26:16
- 4: Mock Exam 14:00
- 5: Final Exam 15:00
What Will I Learn?
Module 01: How to De-Junk your life-Organizing and Efficiency Skills
- How to get more out of you day and your life
- The Organizational Skills of the Worlds most successful People
- How to apply these Principles to manage your time Productively
- Techniques to Manage your Environment, Information and Priorities
Module 02: Dealing with Paper and Information-Organizing and Efficiency Skills
- Techniques for dealing with paper and information in the work place and at home
- Adapt to Condition when managing information
- Have a Plan for Managing Information?
- Information at Home
- Personal Papers
Module 03: Identification of Priorities-Organization Efficiency Skills
- Time and Priorities
- Planning Tools
- Tickler File
- Planning Appointments
- Urgent vs Important
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions assessment test is marked automatically so that you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the Advanced Certificate in Organising and Efficiency Skills - Level 2 certificate by CPD. You will receive a FREE E-certificate (PDF format) and a Printed Certificate absolutely FREE, with an applicable delivery fee upon completing the course.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
CPD is an internationally recognised accrediting body that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise.
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Tutorials/materials from industry-leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Certification
Who is this course for?
- This course is perfect for anyone who wants to become better organised
- Individuals interested in becoming more in control of their lives
- All learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT.
- A sound educational background is an advantage.
Once you successfully complete this course you can apply for any prestigious position which offers you a lucrative salary. Furthermore it helps you to pursue further education on the subject and gain more experience in the field.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.