Oracle Siebel CRM 8 Developer's Handbook
Oracle's Siebel CRM is market-leading Customer Relationship Management software. Unmatched in functionality and scalability, Siebel enhances a company's sales performance, improves customer satisfaction, and provides a robust Customer Relationship Management system for an organization.
Written by Oracle employee and Siebel expert, Alexander Hansal, this book is a complete practical guide to configuring, automating, and extending Siebel CRM applications. You will learn how to configure the Siebel CRM user interface objects as well as the underlying business layer objects by using real-life case study examples. In addition, you will learn to safely configure the Siebel data model.
What You Will Learn
- Understand object types and their relationships in the Siebel Repository
- Learn how to use Siebel Tools
- Create symbolic strings to support multi-lingual applications
- Configure business components, joins, and fields
- Configure static and dynamic pick lists
- Create multi-value fields
- Configure access control
- Implement user properties to control special behavior
- Create drill-downs and applet toggles to support navigation
- Configure menu items and buttons using the Siebel event framework
- Use preconfigured business services
- Support EAI interfaces and reports with integration objects and EAI Siebel Adapter
- Automate business processes with Siebel Workflow
- Support process-based navigation with Siebel Task UI
- Extend the Siebel business logic with scripting
- Migrate configuration changes between environments with Application Deployment
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.