NetSuite software is an online service that enables companies to manage all key business processes in a single system. The service involves no hardware, no large and upfront license fee, no maintenance fees associated with hardware or software, and no complex set ups.
Companies use NetSuite for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and to manage inventory, track their financials, host e-commerce stores and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) systems. This flexible platform can be applied to a range of business applications.
With Uplatz Oracle Netsuite course you will learn,
- ERP - NetSuite ERP runs all of your key financial business processes in the cloud: accounting, inventory, supply chain and order management.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) - NetSuite is the only on-demand CRM system that gives you a true 360-degree view of your customers.
- Professional services automation (PSA) - NetSuite PSA helps you accurately plan, track and execute projects.
- One database, one system - Real-time, unified global business management platform to manage operations involving multiple countries, currencies, languages and subsidiaries.
- E-commerce -Unify every step of your web store from point of sale and order management to marketing, merchandising, inventory, financials and support.
- Retail - NetSuite offers a powerful, cloud-based retail software solution designed to satisfy your omnichannel shoppers.
- Manufacturing - NetSuite's solution for manufacturing allows you to focus on delivering products and services while gaining agility for scalable growth.
- Oracle NetSuite Course Syllabus - download
Suite Analytics (Dashboards, Searches, & Reports)
Marketing, Sales Force Automation, and Partners
Vendors, Purchasing, and Receiving
SuiteCloud (Customization, Scripting, and Integration)
Accounting and Finance
Who is this course for?
- Oracle Developer
- Oracle Technical Specialist
- Oracle Database Administrator
- Tech Support
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.