Add to basket or enquire
The Operations Manager Training is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Operations Manager Training consists of several modules that take around 5 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Operations Manager Training**
Module 01: Introduction to Operations Management
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Classifications of Operations
- Practical Applications of Operations
Module 02: Project Management
- What is Project Management?
- Constraints of a Project
- Project Life Cycle
- Understanding the Project Life Cycle
Module 03: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Definition of Business Development
- Laying the Groundwork to Develop a Business
- SWOT Analysis
Module 04: Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- Evolution of Business Process Management
- What is Business Analysis?
Module 05: Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- The Structure of a Supply Chain
Module 06: Planning & Forecasting Operations
- Demand and Forecasting
- Things to Know About Forecasting
Module 07: Procurement & Purchasing Management
- What is Procurement Management?
- Importance of Procurement
- Objectives of Procurement
- Procurement Organisation
Module 08: Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Introduction to Manufacturing and Delivery Operations
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Production Scheduling
Module 09: Quality Management
- An Introduction to Quality Management
- Creating the Quality Management Plan
- Quality Policy Determination
Module 10: Managing Risk and Recovery
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Planning for Risk Management
- Creating the Risk Management Plan
- Examining the Risk Management Plan
Module 11: Communication Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Communication Strategies
Module 12: Negotiation Techniques
- Basic Types of Negotiations
- Phases of Negotiation
- Negotiation Techniques
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Operations Manager Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Operations Manager Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.