EU Business School
Add to basket or enquire
The success of a business today depends on its online presence. Accordingly, digital business is one of the fastest growing and most in-demand sectors. The Online MBA in Digital Business program prepares you to thrive in an online business context, examining a broad range of topics from online architecture to usability, while covering many of the relevant issues that managers face in internet-based environments. You will be well-equipped to start your own online business, join an existing company or invent new ways of doing business online.
A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
Students studying an EU MBA program have the opportunity to earn a second distinct qualification, a state-accredited degree from the University of Roehampton in London, U.K.
Brochure - EU's programs
“Studying an MBA at EU gave me the necessary skills to excel in the business world. The theoretical knowledge, enormous number of case studies and practical insights from the real-life experiences of lecturers prepared me for my job at Boston Consulting Group.” Zia Siddiqui, MBA.
Participants of this program will focus on marketing and branding essentials, learn how to build and maintain a corporate digital business as well as learn from the point of view of the consumer.
During this program, students will:
- Learn how to take a practical approach to real life digital business case studies.
- Develop skills surrounding the key marketing and branding components of an online business.
- Analyse the issues managers face in internet-based organisations.
Learning from Leaders
Our graduate programs give you access to world-renowned speakers like Zev Siegl, Co-Founder of Starbucks, and Chairman of Siemens & Maersk Jim Hagermann Snabe.
At EU Business School, we hold on-campus conferences and events designed to give our students an abundance of networking opportunities. At these events, they interact with alumni and other professionals to build strong business relationships and create meaningful and lasting connections.
Top reasons to Study Online at EU
- Tailor made: curriculum adapted to market needs and interests
- Flexible programs: study and work at your own pace on easy-to-use web platforms
- Blended education: traditional and progressive teaching methods with optional on-campus weeks for networking
- Intercampus transfers: transfer to any of our four campuses
- Expert faculty: leading academics, entrepreneurs and business executives selected from around the world ensure educational excellence
- Multicultural: connect with classmates from all corners of the globe
- Networking: join a network of 27,000+ alumni for meet-ups and regular careers events.
Who is this course for?
Our online courses are designed to be flexible and personalized, combining practical, experiential learning methods with the freedom that comes with distance learning. Our online students study from anywhere in the world and have the freedom to combine their studies with work and travel, among others.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification with University of Roehampton in London, U.K., in Switzerland and Barcelonaor for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2 years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
Graduates of the Digital Business MBA program can pursue many facets of the digital business world including:
- Marketing and sales
- Digital marketing
Our Career Services Department will help you reach your professional goals. EU career counsellors will advise you during each step of your professional journey.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.