Add to basket or enquire
Our Online GCSE History course is the international version or IGCSE. This course aims to develop your understanding of human activity in the past based on historical evidence. You will learn about the nature of cause and consequence, continuity and change, and similarity and difference. Through studying this course you will develop an understanding of the present and how it is influenced by past events.
Our Online GCSE History Course aims to:
- Stimulate interest in and enthusiasm about the past
- Promote the acquisition of knowledge and understanding of human activity in the past
- Ensure that the candidates’ knowledge is rooted in an understanding of the nature and use of historical evidence
- Promote an understanding of the nature of cause and consequence, continuity and change, and similarity and difference
- Provide a sound basis for further study and the pursuit of personal interest
- Encourage international understanding
- Encourage the development of linguistic and communication skills.
- Exam Guide - download
19th Century Core Content
- What caused the First World War?
- Russia 1905-1941
20th Century Core Content
- International Relations since 1919
- Israelis and Palestinians 1945-1994
As you progress through the Online GCSE History Course sections you will encounter lessons, activities, core reading and assessments.
Who is this course for?
Our IGCSE Courses are perfect for homeschooling students, mature students or anyone looking to improve their grades!
There are no entry requirements for IGCSE study.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
As I want to gain QTS in order to teach, completing this program gives me the right to teach in UK?
You will have to find out the requirements for QTS.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, you said there are three exams for this subject and no other assessments. Will all three exams be held on the same day? Thanks
Hi No the exam are on different days.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Are there mock exams so you know if you are on track or not? Can you talk to a teacher over the phone or only through e-mail?
Hi Jamie, Within the course there is assessments what you can complete and your tutor can mark and give you feedback to see how you are progressing. Contact to the tutor is only available via the messaging system which you would receive a reply within 1 working day or immediately if the tutor is online at the same time as you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.