Add to basket or enquire
Our Online A-Level Chemistry Course aims to develop your understanding of how science contributes to the success of society.
You will learn about different areas of chemistry and how they relate to each other. You will also gain skills, knowledge and understanding of how science works which will prepare you for further study.
Our Online A-Level Chemistry Course enable students to:
- Develop their interest in and enthusiasm for the subject, including developing an interest in further study and careers in the subject
- Appreciate how society makes decisions about scientific issues and how the sciences contribute to the success of the economy and society
- Develop and demonstrate a deeper appreciation of the skills, knowledge and understanding of How Science Works
- Develop essential knowledge and understanding of different areas of the subject and how they relate to each other.
- Exam Guide - download
- Atomic Structure
- Amount of Substance
- Chemical Equilibria, Le Chatelier's Principle and Kc ATP
- Oxidation, Reduction and Redox Equations
- Rate Equations
- Equilibrium Constant Kp for Homogeneous Systems
- Electrode Potentials and Electromechanical Cells
- Acids and Bases
- Group 2, The Alkaline Earth Metals
- The Halogens
- Properties of Period 3 Elements and their Oxides
- Transition Metals
- Reactions of the Ions in Aqueous Solution
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- Organic Analysis
- Optical Isomerism
- Aldehydes & Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives
- Aromatic Chemistry
- Amino Acids, Proteins and DNA
- Organic Synthesis
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Who is this course for?
Our A-Level Courses are perfect for homeschooling students, mature students or anyone looking to improve their grades!
Whilst there is no pre-requisite required in order to study a L3 qualification in the UK, it is still recommended that you have studied the subject at L2 (GCSE level), as this will generally contain underpinning knowledge.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.