Add to basket or enquire
Our Occupational Therapy course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Occupational Therapy course is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
There’re thousands of ways to make money that you might never have heard of, and no job is more appealing than making a person independent, self-reliable, productive and lead satisfying lives. Occupational therapy is a fitness and rehabilitation profession.
Why People Enrol this Occupational Therapy Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Occupational Therapy course
- Learning materials of our Occupational Therapy course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Occupational Therapy course content for a full year
- Complete the Occupational Therapy course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Occupational Therapy course
Please note that this Occupational Therapy bundle does not entitle you to join the HCPC register or practice as a recognised occupational therapist. This Occupational Therapy bundle will not make you an occupational therapist but you will come across all the basic guidelines of occupational therapy to boost and shine your knowledge in this particular field.
This Occupational Therapy course is designed with the following modules:
Introduction to Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy - About the Course & Instructor
- Occupational Therapy - What is Occupational Therapy?
- Occupational Therapy - Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy - Working with Adults
- Occupational Therapy - Working with Children
(Basic) Anatomy & Physiology
- Occupational Therapy - The Structure & the Functions
- Occupational Therapy - The Blood & the Immune System
- Occupational Therapy - What is ‘Brain Injury’?
- Occupational Therapy - Developmental Disorders & Conditions
- Occupational Therapy - Physical Disabilities
Creative & Management Skills
- Occupational Therapy - The Use of Creative Activities
- Occupational Therapy - Management & Leadership Skills
- Occupational Therapy - Building Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Occupational Therapy - Dealing with Depression
Career Growth in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy - Professional Development
- Occupational Therapy - Personal & Academic Development
- Occupational Therapy - Alternative Career Options
Individual (Client's) Development
- Occupational Therapy - A Theory of Human Need for Occupation
- Occupational Therapy - Occupations for Health & Wellbeing
- Occupational Therapy - Coping Strategies (stress)
- Occupational Therapy - Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
How is the Occupational Therapy Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Occupational Therapy, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £109
- International: £109 + £10 (postal charge) = £119
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Occupational Therapy, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
The Occupational Therapy training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their skillset and prepare for the job they want! This Occupational Therapy course also suits people aspiring for up-to-date information.
Study the Occupational Therapy course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Occupational Therapy course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Occupational Therapy Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Could you please tell me how the exam is structured. Is it by multiple questioned. Is there any practicle assessments
Dear Natalia, Thank you for contacting us. At the end of the course, you will have a mock exam and the final exam. The entire exam will be held online. Exam questions will be Multiple Choices and True/False. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Sana Alvi asked:
Hey, hope so you're doing good my question is there PDF certificate available? And how does it cost?
Dear Sana, Thanks for your question. Yes, learners can get the PDF certificate for only £9. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.