South London College
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
To our learners
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak is one of the most potent threats that is endangering human lives every moment. We are indebted to the healthcare workers battling the disease on the front lines with complete self-sacrifice for our wellbeing.
Customer service is crucial to the overall success of any company or organisation across the spectrum. The NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service is designed to provide you with a comprehensive overview of what it takes to work in the customer service sector. Customer service is integral to a wide range of industries. The course will explore the best principles and practices on how to deliver outstanding customer service to your customers. You will learn the fundamental concepts of customer service and how, when delivered properly, it can lead to high-level performance in the workplace. This course acts as a thorough guide on how to tackle customer complaints, retain customers and exceed their expectations.
The course will discuss key topics which include understanding the customer service environment, resolving customer problems quickly, principles of business, managing performance and conflict in the workplace and the importance of equality and diversity.
The NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service will provide you with a solid understanding of how customer service can be effectively delivered to all departments within an organisation. It is a collaborative effort and is useful to anyone who wants to have a career in an array of sectors such as retail, sports, tourism and health public service.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
- Qualification type: Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 220
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 240
- Qualification number (QN): 60170736
Course Curriculum : NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Understand the Customer Service Environment [R/507/5627]
- Principles of Business [L/507/4329]
- Understand how to Resolve Customer’s Problems or complaints [D/507/5565]
- Understand Customers and Customer Retention [K/507/5634]
- Understand How to Monitor customer Service Interactions and Feedback [M/507/5568]
- Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace [K/507/4337]
- Understand how to Manage Performance and Conflict in the Workplace [D/507/5646]
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service, learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence, which demonstrates the achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service Certificate. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a National Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the programme, you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment, along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
Once you successfully completed the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted.
- Customer Service Manager - £28,329 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor - £8.00 per hour
- customer Service Team Leader - £23,771 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.