CT Skills Limited
Add to basket or enquire
*Please first check eligibility requirements before enquiring. You must:
- Be currently living in England - postcode eligibility applies (see the requirements section for more information)
- Have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years - for purposes other than study
- Be aged 19+ years
- Not be on an apprenticeship
Want to learn about the Principles of Business Administration?
Our Principles of Business Administration free online course will support you to have a better understanding to provide high-quality support to the business you work for. Whether building on existing or new knowledge, it will give you an understanding of working in an administration job role. It gives you an understanding of daily and more complex administration tasks, managing information, developing communication, and working relationships with colleagues.
With over 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK, it is key to have high-level administration skills for businesses to succeed.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence of your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Provide underpinning knowledge to work in a range of administration roles
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Develop an understanding of basic administration concepts and practices
- Learn business and administration national occupational standards
- Develop an understanding of how to manage information and supporting events.
- Develop an understanding of communication in a business environment.
- Develop an understanding of how to develop working relationships with colleagues.
- Develop an understanding of how to store, retrieve and archive information.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for everyone, however, you might find it particularly interesting and useful if you want a career in Business Administration.
You must live in one of the following counties to receive funding for the course from the Department of Education.
- Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
- Cheshire East & West, Cornwall, Cumbria
- Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset
- Hampshire, Herefordshire, Humberside
- Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly
- Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire
- Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire
- Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex
- Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Coding
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Data Protection & Data Security
- Level 2 Certificate in Creating a Business Start-Up
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace