This Holistic Health course will demonstrate how you can use everyday, natural products for your home and health. It takes you through the benefits associated with plants, herbs and spices and how you can use them to treat a number of different health conditions, without the need for invasive chemicals and medications.**Included is 5 hours of one-on-one private Skype tutorials catered to your learning needs with Mark Perren Jones, the course instructor and award-winning Spa Owner!**
- Includes lectures, over 7 hours of video content, handouts and recipes.
- Learn how to use fewer chemicals in and around your home and for you and your family.
- Be able to use natural methods to help treat various ailments and conditions.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the benefits of many foods, herbs and spices and what they are used for.
- Suitable for any students interested in natural remedies and therapies.
Included is 5 hours of one-on-one private Skype tutorials catered to your learning needs with Mark Perren Jones, the course instructor, and award-winning Spa Owner!
This course is ideal for anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of natural and home remedies. You will learn how to treat various ailments and be able to constantly refer to it for you and your family's health and well-being. Increase your knowledge of the benefits of foods, herbs and spices and reduce your use of manufactured chemicals.
Mark Perren-Jones is a highly regarded Remedial massage therapist, acupuncturist and Pain Specialist. He is also the owner of the award-winning Isla Verde Spa. He has more than 20 years experience in the massage and acupuncture field and has worked in spas and clinics throughout the world and throughout his career, he has massaged Presidents and their families, Olympic athletes, professional sports people and celebrities around the world.
Mark's spa earned an incredible 100 out of 100 5 Star Reviews on Tripadvisor! ( 100% 5 STARS). In just 6 months after the Isla Verde Spa opened it became the No.1 Ranked spa in his highly competitive area. It has also been the No. 1 Ranked 'Thing to do'( out of 43) in this area on Tripadvisor for 2 years.
For the first time ever, Mark is revealing the massage sequences and secrets to his spa's success.
His massage courses are designed for both beginners who would like to start a career in massage and learn the secrets to great massages but it also is for qualified massage therapists who would like to improve on their massage skills.
After all, the most important aspect to any spa or massage clinic is to be able to give amazing massages each and every time to your clients.
- Course Overview
- Course Objectives
Benefits of Products That You Can Use Daily
- The Best Teas For Weight Loss
- Handout - Teas
- The Amazing Benefits Of Aloe Vera
- Handout - The Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Make Your Own Chemical Free Air Fresheners
- Handout - Make Your Own Air Freshener
- Researched Based Uses for Baking Soda
- The Uses of Baking Soda
- 31 Research Based Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
- Handout - The Benefit of Apple Cider
- Research Based Benefits Of Witch hazel
- Handout - Benefits of Witchhazel
- The Benefits Of Raw Honey
- Handout - The Benefits of Raw Honey
- 20 Research Based Uses for Coconut Oil
- Handout - Uses for Coconut Oil
- Benefits of Drinking Coffee
- Research Based Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea
- Handout - Green Tea
- Great Things To Do With Your Used Tea Bags
- Research Based Benefits Of Turmeric/Curcumin
- Handout - Health Benefits of Tumeric and Curcumin
- Some Very Cool Uses For Lemons
- Handout - Lemons
- 2000 Plus Uses For WD 40
- Handout - Uses For WD 40
- When You Should Ice Or Heat
How to treat different health conditions with science backed natural remedies
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Acne
- Handout - Acne
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Bad Breath
- Handout - Bad Breath
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Body Odour
- Handout - Bad Odor
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Bruises
- Handout - Bruises
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Cold Sores
- Handout - Cold Sores
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Colds
- Handout - The Common Cold
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Constipation
More Natural Remedies
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Dandruff
- Handout - Dandruff
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Gout
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Hangovers
- Handout - Hangovers
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Headaches
- Handout - Headache
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Hemorrhoids
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Hiccups
- Handouts Hiccups
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Infertility in Women
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Menopause
- Handout - Menopause
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Nausea
Extra Natural Remedies
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Nose Bleeds
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Osteoarthritis
- Handout - Osteoarthritis
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Psoriasis
- Handout - Psoriasis
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Restless Legs
- Handout - Restless Leg Syndrome
- What to do for injuries after 48 hours
- How to Make Muscle Balms and Salves
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Sunburn
- Handout - Sunburn
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Varicose Veins
- Handout - Varicose Veins
- Research Based Natural Remedies To Treat Warts
- Handout - Warts
- Foam Rolling
- Tennis Ball Trick
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone interested in learning about the benefits of aromatherapy and different home remedies for curing common ailments
Access to a webcam for private tutorials with the course instructor
Become an aromatherapist or a holistic health practitioner.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.