International Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Did you know that hundreds of thousands of people around the world, if not millions, are taking professional-level photos with nothing but their phones?
Just a few years ago, cellphone cameras were blurry, and pretty much good for nothing, but that’s all changed. Smartphone and iPhone cameras are highly advanced and can take stunning pictures that rival the pros with all their equipment.
With a wide assortment of apps, equipment, and communities to make your photos amazing and get them out there, there has never been a better time to get into mobile photography.
If taking gorgeous, artistic photos with nothing but your phone sounds attractive to you, this course is the perfect foundation for you to learn how to do that.
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
• Lifetime access – No time limits – Study at your own pace
• Internationally-recognized CPD accredited course
• Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
• Immediate certificate download when you complete the course
Learn how to take pics like the pros with this comprehensive training. You’ll develop a firm understanding of:
- Everything you’ll need to get started
- The apps that totally revolutionize the photography experience
- The accessories you can use to optimize your photography
- Specific photography skills you can use to capture that perfect shot
- How to edit your pictures for maximum dramatic effect
- How to share, and even sell, your pictures
Module 1: Getting started
- Using your phone to take professional-level pictures
- Recommended phones
- Camera modes on iPhone
Module 2: Gadgets and accessories
- Selfie sticks and remote control devices
- 3D attachments
- Additional lenses
- Portable printers
- Mounts and casing
Module 3: Apps and programs
- Organization, device transfer and backup apps
- Optimum shooting time apps
- Camera apps
- Printing apps
- Selling and model release apps
- Community and sharing apps
Module 4: Photography skills
- Night time photos
Module 5: Editing and sharing
- Editing apps
- How to edit
- Instagram and social media
- Getting your photos noticed
Who is this course for?
This course is a perfect match for you if you
- Love beautiful, eye-catching photography
- Have or are willing to buy a phone with a good camera, such as a smartphone or iPhone
- Are excited about capturing memories in a truly artistic way
- Want to have fun experimenting with all different kinds of effects, apps and angles to get that perfect shot
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After completing this course, you could:
- Start a photography blog or Instagram to share your photos with the world
- Explore the exciting and challenging careers available in the photography industry
- Capture beautiful images of friends, family, and nature
- Confidently take beautiful pictures, no matter where you are, with just your phone
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Miriam Khan asked:
where is it held at. is it anywhere in Moston or manchester, UK.
Our Mobile Photography course is accessed and completed fully online through our platform.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I am interested in this photography course. I do not know if I can due to my age, I have just finished school, am i to young to enroll on this course?
There is no age-restriction to take our Mobile Photography course, and since you might already use a mobile phone, this course will be perfect for you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this have subtitles or is it all worded? Lifetime access?
In any course we offer, if videos are available, they will always be subtitled. It also includes unlimited access to the course content.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.