Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Project Software Training
Microsoft Project is the popular project planning package designed to assist you in creating, maintaining and tracking your plans. Our course offers an in-depth explanation of this extensively used project management package. This Microsoft Project training course will teach you how to make the most of planning and managing projects using Microsoft Project, building on your existing skills and teaching you to make the most of this powerful project management software.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online MS Project Training course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Managing Project Cost
- Data Exchange
- Cutomising Data
- Sharing Customisation
- How to work with Multiple Projects
- Exercise Files
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice questions assessment tests. This online multiple choice questions tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for MS Project Training.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of the MS Project Software.
- It is recommended that individuals have basic experience with the Windows operating system and some understanding of Project management.
- It is recommended to individuals who would like to start working as a Project coordinator, Project Manager or Project Assistant or any position related to Project Management.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, we recommend this course for learners who are having basic understanding about statistics, and Project management and related software.
- This course is ideal for Students who are doing higher studies, business analysis or business development.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become a Project Analyst, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, and Business Developer etc.
You should have installed MS Project software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.