Are you looking to put the latest Microsoft Office 365 Certification on your CV?
This popular tailored bundle is perfect for new or experienced Office users looking to expand on current skills and knowledge. The Microsoft Office 365 bundle has been tailored to accommodate all users by providing basic, intermediate and advanced level courses.
Includes Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and more.
Interactive multi-media study material allows you to go over the learning segments as often as required unlike in a classroom.
We can tailor the package to meet your exact training needs if needed. Our friendly Advisors can answer any questions you have and advise you on the best study path for your career needs.
Each Course prepares you for the Microsoft Office Certifications.
- Microsoft Office 365 Word, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Microsoft Office 365 Excel, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Microsoft Office 365 Access, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Microsoft Office 365 PowerPoint, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
Why not explore our training?
Explore the great variety of courses and get an exact idea of how the training is delivered.
What do I actually get?
- Expert Instructor led training delivered via video streaming
- Extensive Demonstrations and presentations delivered in a multimedia format
- Practice Tests and exam simulators
Our Course Advisors are available to answer any questions you have and set you up with your courses as soon as you are ready to start your career.
Who is this course for?
New to IT students or existing IT Professionals wanting to validate skills and knowledge with Microsoft internationally recognised Office 365 Certifications.
There are no academic requirements for this course.
- IT System administrator
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Desktop support engineer
- Cloud Applications Administrator
- Software as a Service Administrator
- 1st Line, 2nd Line IT Support engineer
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.