Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to put the latest Microsoft Office 365 Certification on your CV?
This popular tailored bundle is perfect for new or experienced Office users looking to expand on current skills and knowledge. The Microsoft Office 365 bundle has been tailored to accommodate all users by providing basic, intermediate and advanced level courses.
Includes Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and more.
Interactive multi-media study material allows you to go over the learning segments as often as required unlike in a classroom.
** This course bundle is part of our IT Library which also includes Certified Network Professional (CCNP), CISSP, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure and MCSE: Productivity and many more **
We can tailor the package to meet your exact training needs if needed. Our friendly Advisors can answer any questions you have and advise you on the best study path for your career needs.
Each Course prepares you for the Microsoft Office Certifications.
- Microsoft Office 365 Word, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Microsoft Office 365 Excel, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Microsoft Office 365 Access, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
- Microsoft Office 365 PowerPoint, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses
Why not explore our training?
Explore the great variety of courses and get an exact idea of how the training is delivered.
What do I actually get?
- Expert Instructor led training delivered via video streaming
- Extensive Demonstrations and presentations delivered in a multimedia format
- Practice Tests and exam simulators
Our Course Advisors are available to answer any questions you have and set you up with your courses as soon as you are ready to start your career.
Who is this course for?
New to IT students or existing IT Professionals wanting to validate skills and knowledge with Microsoft internationally recognised Office 365 Certifications.
There are no academic requirements for this course.
- IT System administrator
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Desktop support engineer
- Cloud Applications Administrator
- Software as a Service Administrator
- 1st Line, 2nd Line IT Support engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can you tell the modules in it which will be taught under it? And, also the exam charges?
Exams are booked through CertiportThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the cost of the exams to take and can they be taken through the course?
This can be found through CertiportThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can you have longer than 12 months to complete?
No access is 12 months onlyThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.