MS Office Training Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This course aims to provide delegates with a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills.
- Very professional and well mannered, fun and pleasant at the same time. I learnt a lot
- Carolina Foster - CNN
- Very helpful course. Would definitely take another one. Pedro was very patient and made it fun and engaged with us all.
- Laura Smith - James Grant
- Great course and excellent trainer. Thanks
- Tracy Preston - Western Power Distribution
1 year email support service
Take a look at the consistent excellent feedback from our corporate clients visiting our site ms-officetraining co uk
With more than 20 years experience, we deliver courses on all levels of the Desktop version of Microsoft Office and Office 365; ranging from Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced to the VBA level.
Our trainers are Microsoft certified professionals with a proven track record with several years experience in delivering public, one to one, tailored and bespoke courses.
- Our competitive rates start from £550.00 per day of training
Tailored training courses:
You can choose to run the course exactly as they are outlined by us or we can customise it so that it meets your specific needs. A tailored or bespoke course will follow the standard outline but may be adapted to your specific organisational needs.
What is Excel?
The Excel Interface
- Ribbon, Tabs and Groups
- Microsoft Office Backstage view
Working with Workbooks
- Create a blank Workbook
- Create a Workbook using a Template
- Opening and saving Files
Working with worksheets
- Worksheet navigation
- Select one or multiple Worksheets
- Insert, Move, Copy or Delete a Worksheet
Working with Cells, Rows & Columns
- Cell References
- How to select cells or ranges
- Different types of data
- Move, Copy and Delete cells
- Pasting Options
- Find and Replace
- Working with Rows and Columns
Overview of formulas in Excel
- The parts of an Excel formula
- Using calculation operators in Excel formulas
- The difference between Absolute, Relative and Mixed references
- Using Excel functions; Sum, Average, Max and Min
- Font Format options
- Number Format options
- Change the Fill and Borders
- Cell Alignment
An Introduction to Charts
- Create a simple Chart
- Format your chart
Page Layout and Print
- Page Layout and Page Break View
- Change the Page Orientation
- Set Page Margins
- Headers and Footers in a worksheet
- Print a worksheet or workbook
Who is this course for?
All users who want to master the main features of Microsoft Excel
General knowledge of the Windows OS
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.