Brentwood Open learning College
Add to basket or enquire
** 4 Courses Bundle**
**FREE Cyber Security****FREE MS OFFICE**FREE Report writing Course
Diploma in Microsoft Excel QLS Level 5 Complete Course. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 70 CPD points available with no extra study. The course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials.
This new and exclusive course replaces our Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel Complete Courses with a single unified program, now available exclusively via Reed at an unbeatable price of just £10!
What Will I Learn From This Microsfot Excel:
Key skills, knowledge areas and insights covered in this exclusive Microsoft excel course include the following:
- The primary features and functions of Excel
- Various key tasks excel can simplify
- How to calculate sums, totals and averages
- Inserting and editing data
- Creating borders and other visual features
- Automating calculations in Excel
- Customisation and personalisation
- Working effectively with larger workbooks
- Using a variety of formulas
- Proofing Excel documents for accuracy
Why Students prefer this HR Management Diploma from BOLC:
• Fully Endorsed Course
• Subject Specialist Tutors
• The course does not expire till you successfully complete it
• The option to take study breaks at any time at no extra cost
• No deadlines, no time restrictions and no fixed schedules
• All required study materials and supporting documentation included as standard – no additional costs or expenses at any time.
• Online assessments to test your new skills and knowledge
• The opportunity to enhance and improve your CV and career prospects.
• The opportunity to study from any location in the world.
***FREE Cyber Security Course***
This Free Cyber Security course covers the following topics:
- What is Cyber Security?
- Importance of Security
- Physical Security
- Physical Threats
- User tracking
- Physical Protection of Data
- What is Cyber Crime?
- Classification of Cyber Crimes
- Reasons for Commission of Cyber Crimes
- Kinds of Cyber Crime
- Cyber Stalking
- Forgery and Counterfeiting
- Software Piracy and Crime related to IPRs
- Cyber Terrorism
- Computer Vandalism
- Computer Hacking
- Creating and distributing viruses over internet
- Cross Site Scripting
- Online Auction Fraud
- Cyber Squatting
- Logic Bombs
- Web Jacking
- Internet Time Thefts
- Denial of Service Attack
- Data Diddling
- Email Spoofing
***FREE Cyber Security Course***
This Free Cyber Security course covers the following topics:
This exclusive Microsoft Excel Course has been designed for newcomers to Excel and those with limited experience with the software. Having become an essential component in the everyday operations of millions of businesses worldwide, advanced Excel skills are guaranteed to assist your career development. Even if you do not work directly with Microsoft Excel today, it’s likely your future duties and responsibilities will involve the use of Excel.
Divided over a series of seven fascinating units, this course provides an introduction to the basics of Excel, before progressing to more advanced features and functionalities. Upon completion, learners benefit from the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to leverage the power, versatility and flexibility of the world’s number-one spreadsheet software package. Expert tutor support is available at all times and there are no deadlines to worry about.
Quality Licence Scheme
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes.
Take your Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge to the next level, with this exclusive online training program from BOLC Courses. Learn how to take full advantage of the most important features and functionalities of Microsoft Excel - the world’s most popular and widely used computer spreadsheet program. Enjoy the freedom to study in your own time at a pace that suits your lifestyle, with no deadlines or time restrictions imposed.
By definition, Microsoft Excel is a computer spreadsheet program designed to simplify the storage and analysis of data in large quantities. From an organisational perspective, Excel is a critical business tool most firms would not be able to operate without.
Bursting with intuitive features and functionalities, Excel makes it quick and easy to organise and work with complex data. From simple mathematical calculations to advanced statistical analysis, Excel has become the spreadsheet software of choice for the 21st century organisation.
Increasingly, basic Microsoft Excel skills are becoming classified as a core competency expected of candidates pursuing employment. Particularly if your goal is to climb the career ladder in a business setting, an in-depth understanding of Excel’s features and functionalities is now mandatory.
Whether new to Excel or looking to take your existing competencies a step further, this exclusive online program from BOLC Courses has you and your career covered!
BOLC Courses specialises in premium-quality distance learning programmes for candidates committed to their continuous professional development. This exclusive Microsoft Excel course is open for enrolment 365 days a year, with no entry requirements to fulfil.
Enjoy the following benefits as standard with every BOLC course:
- Total flexibility and accessibility, with the freedom to study in your own time and at your own pace from any location worldwide.
- Round-the-clock access to our exclusive online learning platform, where you will find all the materials needed to complete your course.
- Expert tutor support available on demand throughout your studies, ensuring you gain maximum value from your program.
- Elimination of all deadlines and time restrictions, enabling every learner to tailor their studies to suit their lifestyle.
- The opportunity to enhance your BOLC profile and resume with invaluable skills, knowledge and competencies for the real world.
This exclusive Microsoft Excel course is divided into seven detailed units, each covering a different aspect of the software and its core features. Your assigned tutor will provide the on-demand support you need to successfully complete your studies, as you explore the following topics in detail:
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2016
TOPIC A: Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- What are Spreadsheets, Worksheets, and Workbooks?
- What are Columns, Rows, Cells, and Ranges?
- The Excel Interface
- Navigation Options
- Creating a New Blank Workbook
- Creating a New Workbook from a Template
TOPIC B: Create a Basic Worksheet
- The Ribbon
- The Backstage View
- Data Types
- Excel 2016 File Formats
- The Save and Save As Commands
- Saving to Microsoft OneDrive
- Compatibility Mode
- The Convert Option
- The Compatibility Checker
- Checking for Accessibility Issues
TOPIC C: Use the Help System
- Using Tell Me
- Accessing Advanced Help Options
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
TOPIC A: Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Excel Formulas
- The Formula Bar
- Elements of an Excel Formula
- Common Mathematical Operators
- The Order of Operations
TOPIC B: Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- The Function Library
- Common Functions in Excel
- The Formula AutoComplete Feature
TOPIC C: Reuse Formulas
- The Cut, Copy, and Paste Commands
- Paste Special Options
- Relative References
- Absolute References
- Mixed References
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
TOPIC A: Manipulate Data
- The Undo and Redo Commands
- The AutoFill Feature
- AutoFill Options
- The Transpose Option
- Live Preview
- The Clear Button
- Quick Analysis Features
TOPIC B: Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- The Insert and Delete Options
- Column Width and Row Height Alternation Methods
- The Hide and Unhide Options
TOPIC C: Search For and Replace Data
- Cell Names and Range Names
- The Find Command
- The Replace Command
- The Go To Command
TOPIC D: Spell Check a Worksheet
- The Spelling Dialog Box
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
TOPIC A: Modify Fonts
- The Font Group
- The Format Cells Dialog Box
- The Format Painter
- Live Preview and Formatting
- The Mini Toolbar
TOPIC B: Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Border Options
- Fill Options
- Sheet Backgrounds
- Paste Options
TOPIC C: Apply Number Formats
- Number Formats
- Number Formats in Excel
- Custom Number Formats
TOPIC D: Align Cell Contents
- Alignment Options
- The Indent Commands
- The Wrap Text Command
- Orientation Options
- The Merge & Center Options
TOPIC E: Apply Cell Styles
- Cell Styles
- The Style Dialog Box
Lesson 5: Printing Workbook Contents
TOPIC A: Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- The Print Options in Backstage View
- The Page Setup Dialog Box
- The Print Preview Option
- Workbook Views
- Headers and Footers
- Header and Footer Settings
- Page Margins
- Margins Tab Options
- Page Orientation
TOPIC B: Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
- Zoom Options
- Page Breaks
- Page Break Options
- The Print Area
- Print Titles
- Scaling Options
Lesson 6: Managing Large Workbooks
TOPIC A: Format Worksheet Tabs
- Renaming Worksheet Tabs
- Changing Tab Color
TOPIC B: Manage Worksheets
- Grouped Worksheets
- Repositioning Worksheets
- Inserting or Deleting Worksheets
- Hiding and Unhiding Worksheets
- Worksheet References in Formulas
TOPIC C: Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- The Split Command
- The Freeze Panes Options
- The Arrange All Command
- The Arrange Windows Dialog Box
- The View Side by Side Command
- The Switch Windows Command
- The New Window Command
Lesson 7: Customizing the Excel Environment
TOPIC A: Customize General and Language Options
- The Excel Options Dialog Box
- The General Category
- The Language Category
TOPIC B: Customize Formula Options
- The Formulas Category
TOPIC C: Customize Proofing and Save Options
- The Proofing Category
- The Save Category
- Version Control
TOPIC D: Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- The Customize Ribbon Category
- The Quick Access Toolbar Category
TOPIC E: Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- What Are Add-ins?
- The Add-Ins Category
- The Developer Tab
TOPIC F: Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options
- The Advanced Category
- The Trust Center Category
When you have worked your way through the course materials and are confident in your understanding of the subject, you may proceed to the course assessment.
The course assessment is taken online in the form of a multiple choice exam, which will be marked automatically upon completion. If you are unsuccessful, you will be able to retake the test again at no extra cost. Each time you retake the test, you will be presented with the set of questions to assess your knowledge and understanding of the course materials.
Upon passing the final course assessment, you will have the opportunity to claim a certificate of completion as proof of your accomplishment.
Who is this course for?
Microsoft Excel is the most popular and widely used computer spreadsheet program in the world by a significant margin. In almost every organisational setting, a thorough understanding of the features, functions and applications of Microsoft Excel is considered advantageous. From the smallest retailers to the largest international enterprises, Microsoft Excel forms part of a suite of software solutions that powers global business.
As a result, this course is ideal for anyone looking to enhance their BOLC profile and their long-term outlook with an invaluable set of skills and competencies. Whether new to Microsoft Excel or looking to brush up your existing skills, you’ll find our flexible programmes suitable for even the busiest lifestyles.
Sign up and start your Microsoft Excel course today, or contact a member of the team at BOLC Courses anytime for more information.
Microsoft Excel Course
There is no particular entry requirement.
Microsoft Excel Diploma QLS Level 5 endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
Certificate Fee: £120 + postal charges
Microsoft Excel Diploma issued by BOLC
PDF Certificate - FREE
Hard copy - £25 + postal charges
CPD Accredited Certificate
(Hard copy)=£95 + postal charges
*Postage Charges: National £9, International £15
Microsoft Excel Complete Course
An advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel could prove invaluable for your long-term progression in any organisational setting. From accountancy to marketing to retail to data analysis, advanced Excel skills are valued across most industries and sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.