Add to basket or enquire
Today's IT Industry demands that professionals cover the latest technology on the marketplace. Many IT pro's separate themselves from their competitors by achieving certifications in the most current technologies and giving themselves skill-sets that are unmatched by many of their peers.
With this Microsoft Certification MCSE & MCSA Online Training Course Bundle, students get certification and skills on the latest Microsoft technologies on the market, including Windows Server 2012, SQL 2012, Exchange Server 2013 and Windows 10. We have also added a Windows 7 course, allowing students to easily see the changes between the two platforms and excel on both Operating Systems. Server 2012 and Windows 8 brought about many changes including an updated version of Hyper V, a new version of Windows Task Manager, an IP Address Management Role, Windows Store & ARM support just to name a few. Especially in our current economic climate, IT employers demand that applicants have the most current skill-set available.
Keeping one's knowledge base at the cutting edge of technology has never been more important. Take your skills and marketability to the next level and with this Microsoft Certification New Technology Bundle.
This bundle contains all of the Microsoft Exam Courses need for the following MCSE & MCSA Certifications:
- MCSA SQL Server 2016 Administrator Training Bundle: (70-764, 70-765) - NEW
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 Training Bundle: (70-740, 70-741, 70-742) - NEW
- MCSA SQL Server 2012 Solutions Associate: (70-461, 70-462, 70-463)
- MCSE Data Platform SQL Server 2012: (70-461, 70-462, 70-463, 70-464, 70-465)
- MCSE Business Intelligence SQL Server 2012: (70-461, 70-462, 70-463, 70-466, 70-467)
- MCSA Windows 7 Solutions Associate: (70-680, 70-685)
- MCSA Windows 8 Solutions Associate: (70-687, 70-688)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012: (70-410, 70-411, 70-412)
- MCSE Messaging 2012: (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-341, 70-342)
- MCSE Server Infrastructure 2012: (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-413, 70-414)
- MCSE Private Cloud : (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-246, 70-247)
- MCSE SharePoint: (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-331, 70-332)
This Bundle includes all of the following courses
- Microsoft 70-243: Administering and Deploying SCCM 2012
- Microsoft 70-246: Monitoring & Operating a Private Cloud 2012
- Microsoft 70-247: Deploying & Operating a Private Cloud 2012
- Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-486 TS: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications Online Course
- Microsoft 70-487 TS: Developing Microsoft Azure & Web Services
- Microsoft 70-488: Developing SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Microsoft 70-489: Developing SharePoint 2013 Advanced Solutions Online Course
- Microsoft 70-680 TS: Configuring Windows 7
- Microsoft 70-685 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-688: Managing & Maintaining Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows 10 Devices
- Microsoft 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 70-764: Administering a SQL 2016 Database Infrastructure Online Course
- Microsoft 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases Online Course
LEARN365 Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365's custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and like different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365's self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to master Microsoft's range of MCSA/MCSE professional certifications.
None to undertake the study, but some experience in the various technologies would be definitely advantageous to understanding and the speed at which you learn.
A wide range of IT and systems/network/data based career paths.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
After Completing the Course of MCSA & MCSE Training Bundle and get Certificates, can i use those Certificate to get a job in any Country?
Hi George, you get a Certificate of Completion for each course which proves that you have completed the course successfully. However, if you want the official Microsoft Certifications you will still need to take the Microsoft Exams which are around £130 each. You can get more info on the PearsonVue website.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
IS THE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY MICROSOFT ? ARE THERE EXTRA COSTS FOR THE EXAMS ?
The courses will prepare you for the Microsoft exams. You will need to book and pay for each exam which can be taken at ant PearsonVue test centre. However, you do get a free Learning247 Certificate of Completion for each course when you complete the course and pass the final test.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
for this particular course bundle what will be the total cost of the exams ? are the pass certificates given by microsoft ?
These are exam preparation courses only. You can get more information on the costs of the exams from the PearsonVue website.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.