Add to basket or enquire
Mental health is a crucial aspect of overall health and well-being. This Mental Health bundle training benefits those who want to understand and manage their mental health and those who wish to support the mental health of others. Take this premium QLS Endorsed Bundle training to articulate your innovative goals and develop a simple approach to attaining them.
After completing the Mental Health bundle, you'll have a toolkit of abilities to advance in your desired field. Additionally, you will gain various highly sought-after skills to climb the corporate ladder and receive free access to all the materials in our Mental Health for a lifetime.
11-in-1 Mental Health Bundle :
What other courses are included with this Bundle?
- Course 01: Mental Health Care – MCA & DOLS at QLS Level 5
- Course 02: Advanced Certificate in Psychology
- Course 03: Counselling Skills Training
- Course 04: Couples Therapy & Counselling
- Course 05: Death, Grief, Healing & Bereavement Diploma
- Course 06: Biohacking Your Physical and Mental Health
- Course 07: Play Therapy
- Course 08: Anti-Social Behaviour
- Course 09: Addiction Mental Health and - Dual Diagnosis
- Course 10: Food, Fitness & Mental Health
- Course 11: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
- Understand the fundamentals of mental health and well-being.
- Gain knowledge of common mental health disorders and treatments.
- Develop effective communication and listening skills.
- Learn to create tailored support plans for individuals.
- Understand the role of multidisciplinary teams in mental health care.
- Apply ethical considerations and maintain confidentiality in practice.
Whether you're an aspirant looking to start your dream career, a professional looking to branch out, or somebody in between — this Mental Health, QLS Endorsed Course will get you sorted. The rudimentary knowledge in this course will add tremendous value and enable you to establish the meaningful career you've always craved.
This bundle training will help you become an expert in a relevant sector. Our world-class tutors will help you with every query throughout your learning journey and assist you in mastering Mental Health. So, add this course to your basket — harness the coveted skills and open the door to your next breakthrough!
Course 01: Mental Health Care – MCA & DOLS at QLS Level 5
- Module 01: The Mental Capacity Act
- Module 02: Assessment of Mental Capacity
- Module 03: Best Interest Decision-Making
- Module 04: Advocacy and Advance Planning
- Module 05: Providing Care or Treatment to People Who Lack Capacity
- Module 06: Confidentiality and Record Keeping
- Module 07: Public Bodies and Services Created by MCA Act 2005
- Module 08: Interface with Legislation, Policy and Procedures
- Module 09: DOLS to LPS
- Module 10: Authorised Deprivation
- Module 11: Legal Background to DOLS
- Module 12: The Mental Capacity Act (2005) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards During a Pandemic
- Module 13: Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS)
***And 10 More Premium Courses***
Who is this course for?
This Mental Health course will be a great source of knowledge for you to improve your existing skills and take them to the next level.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. One Education will be able to advise you on any further recognition. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Imperial Academy is an approved reselling partner for Quality Licence Scheme courses under One Education.
Note: This course is not applicable for any professional certification. However, You will have an edge to gather deep knowledge and information about this sector.
Anyone can enrol in this course.
- Mental Health Nurse: £25,000 - £45,000 per year
- Mental Health Support Worker: £18,000 - £25,000 per year
- Clinical Psychologist: £35,000 - £60,000 per year
- Counsellor: £23,000 - £40,000 per year
- Mental Health Social Worker: £27,000 - £42,000 per year
- Psychiatrist: £45,000 - £120,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Hard Copy QLS Certificate
Hard copy certificate - Included
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.