NCC Home Learning
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our Mental Health RQF course is a fully recognised qualification and has been created to provide a broad overview of healthcare workers that would greatly benefit the understanding of Mental Health Awareness issues.
This programme will cover a range of topics such as Understanding Mental Health, phobia, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, schizophrenia and also post-natal depression. This qualification has been developed as a result of popular demand for our Mental Health Certificate. Students will gain a highly recognised qualification in this area.
This course allows you to gain a fully recognised qualification in this subject. RQF qualifications are nationally recognised qualifications which are based on the national framework of qualifications at all levels. Like NVQs they cover the functions of managing activities, people, resources, information, energy and quality.
- Unit 1: Understanding Mental Health
- Unit 2: Understanding Stress
- Unit 3: Understanding Anxiety
- Unit 4: Understanding Phobias
- Unit 5: Understanding Depression
- Unit 6: Understanding Post-Natal Depression
- Unit 7: Understanding Bipolar Disorder
- Unit 8: Understanding Schizophrenia
- Unit 9: Understanding Dementia
- Unit 10: Understanding Eating Disorders
Duration study load
- 160 hours
- No previous knowledge required
- Exam(s)/assessment(s) is included in price
- 12 months expert tutor support
- Training Qualifications UK
This is a TQUK Level 2 fully recognised qualification and has been created to provide a broad overview of health care workers that would greatly benefit the understanding of Mental Health Awareness issues.
Theoretical information is provided throughout the course, followed by a string of exercises that are to be completed and marked by your personal tutor.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at an individual who is interested in mental health and is looking to gain a qualification in this area.
Whether you are an experienced health care worker or new to the industry caring for service users or patients in a work environment, we believe that this learning programme will assist you with your personal development.
Upon completion candidates can use the qualification towards career development in a related field.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.