Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
>>Black Friday Extended!<<
24 Hours Left! Don't Let Early Black Friday Deals Slip Away – Enrol Now!
Are you fascinated by the mysteries of Marine Biology that lie beneath the ocean's surface? Do you dream of exploring vibrant coral reefs, studying majestic marine creatures, and understanding the delicate balance of aquatic ecosystems? If so, then our Marine Biology Advanced Diploma is the perfect opportunity for you to turn your passion for the ocean into a fulfilling career.
This Diploma in Marine Biology at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS (with 150 CPD points).
Learning Outcome of Marine Biology Course:
- Understand Marine ecosystems and their dynamics.
- Identify and describe Marine organisms, from microbes to vertebrates.
- Recognise the significance of the Marine Biology & Marine environment as a habitat.
- Comprehend key ecological concepts, such as food chains and webs in Marine Biology.
- Acknowledge the negative impact of human activities on marine life.
- Acquire knowledge about marine conservation efforts and strategies.
Why Choose Our Marine Biology Course:
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another accredited by CPDQS which is completely free.
- Get instant access to this Marine Biology course.
- Learn Marine Biology from anywhere in the world
- Marine Biology is affordable and simple to understand
- Marine Biology is entirely online, interactive lesson with voiceover audio
- Lifetime access to the Marine Biology course materials
- Marine Biology comes with 24/7 tutor support
Marine Biology Advance Diploma
Start your learning journey straight away with this Marine Biology course and take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum of Marine Biology***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Marine Biology course:
- Module 01: Introduction to Marine Biology
- Module 02: The Ocean
- Module 03: The Ocean as a Habitat
- Module 04: Characteristics of the Marine Environment
- Module 05: Marine Life
- Module 06: Marine Microbes
- Module 07: Marine Invertebrates
- Module 08: Marine Vertebrates
- Module 09:Marine Populations and Communities
- Module 10: Marine Ecology
- Module 11: Food Chains and Food Webs
- Module 12: Damaging Impact of Human Activities on Marine Life
- Module 13: Marine Conservation
Assessment Process of Marine Biology
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam.
After passing the Diploma in Marine Biology at QLS Level 5 course exam, you will be able to request a certificate at an additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Who is this course for?
Is this Marine Biology Course Right for You?
Anyone interested in learning more about this subject should take this Marine Biology course. This course will help you grasp the basic concepts as well as develop a thorough understanding of the subject.
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Marine Biology Diploma. There are no requirements to enrol in this Marine Biology Diploma
After completing this Marine Biology course, you are to start your career or begin the next phase of your career in this field.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £10
Diploma in Marine Biology at QLS Level 5
Hard copy certificate - £119
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing the Diploma in Marine Biology at QLS Level 5, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for International Delivery
Certificate Accredited by CPDQS
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (International Delivery)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.