Add to basket or enquire
Being a manager is tricky enough, but what happens when you are tasked with managing a team of managers? It can be tough managing a team of people who stereotypically have bigger egos, and more workplace experience – this course will offer you the skills you will need to best handle managing managers.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn how to motivate your team of managers, which will in turn motivate their staff.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This course will give you the skills needed to manage a team of managers.
UNITS OF STUDY
- Welcome and orientate new managers
- Learn ways to successfully coach and mentor
- Learn ways to measure and evaluate performance
- How to handle complications
- Communicate between employees and their managers
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.