Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
**Logistics & Supply Chain Management** Level-4****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body** .Study today for a Logistics and Supply Chain Management diploma with Brentwood Open Learning College and kick your career prospects into overdrive! Flexible online learning with no time restrictions or deadlines – earn an internationally-recognised qualification in your own time and at your own pace!
The vast majority of organisations worldwide are fundamentally reliant on complex supply chains. For the business to perform at its best – or simply remain functional and viable – every link within the supply chain needs to be equally strong and reliable. To ensure this happens, those who work in logistics and supply chain management must master a variety of specialist disciplines. Specific responsibilities vary significantly from one supply chain setting to the next, but always focus on the effective, efficient and flawlessly-accurate movement of goods/materials. The stronger and more efficient the supply chain as a whole, the better the respective organisation performs.
This advanced Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is ideal for newcomers to the industry and existing members of the workforce alike. Build the required skills, knowledge and confidence to manage material procurement, manufacturing processes, flow of goods/information and so much more besides. Learn how to build, optimize and manage complex supply chains and become a professional asset of limitless value.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Diploma
When studying for a fully-accredited Logistics and Supply Chain Management with Brentwood Open Learning College, every learner benefits from:
- The strongest start to a rewarding career with an intensive introduction to the profession. Explore supply chain management in comprehensive detail.
- No deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – learners are free to study in their own time and at their own pace.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform, which provides all study materials and resources required to complete the course.
- The support of an experienced tutor with extensive professional experience, along with the wider Brentwood Open Learning College support team.
- Study from anywhere in the world for a recognised qualification from a leading awarding body, improving your CV and career prospects for life.
This exclusive Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management aims to establish the strongest possible foundation upon which to build a rewarding career for life. Course content focuses on the most important practical skills and theoretical knowledge for immediate application in a real-world setting, upon completion of the course. Successful candidates will find themselves primed for success in logistics and supply chain management, whether new to the profession or already working in the field.
Over the course of 13 intensive modules, learners are introduced to the primary roles and responsibilities of managers, supervisors and controllers. Explore the mechanics and functions of business supply chains, along with the importance of supply chain efficiency and how to avoid common issues. Additional concepts introduced include performance analysis and optimisation, a series of key logistics metrics, management of physical transport requirements and more.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates take away a series of crucial industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A detailed understanding of the contemporary supply chain
- An understanding of the role/importance of supply chain operations
- Knowledge of logistical/transportation issues and responsibilities
- How to approach and handle key administrative duties
- The confidence to monitor, manage and optimise a supply chain
- Essential problem-solving and risk-management competencies
- Advanced warehousing and material-handling skills
- The opportunity to step into a position of leadership
This exclusive Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is divided into 13 intensive modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Comprehensive support and guidance will be provided by your personally-assigned tutor throughout your studies.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Module 2 - Logistics in Supply Chain Management
- Module 3 - Logistics Strategy & Operations
- Module 4 - Planning & Sourcing Operations
- Module 5 - Procurement Operations
- Module 6 - Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Module 7 - Market Distribution in the Supply Chain
- Module 8 - Inventory Management
- Module 9 - Transport Management
- Module 10 - Warehousing & Material Handling
- Module 11 - Using Information Technology in Supply Chain
- Module 12 - Supply Chain Systems Design
- Unit 13 - Supply Chain Performance Measurement
Who is this course for?
Our highest-level Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management provides crucial insights and key theory for anyone looking to climb the career ladder in a related field. Newcomers to the profession and existing members of the workforce alike stand every chance of broadening their prospects with an internationally-recognised qualification. In addition, business owners and entrepreneurs overseeing their own supply chain operations could benefit from the teachings of this exclusive course.
We specialise in fully-flexible distance learning, suitable for those who cannot commit to traditional education. Every course from Brentwood Open Learning College is free of deadlines, time limits and geographical restrictions – all with unbeatable value for money. As we provide all course materials and resources as standard, the prices you see is the price you pay. What’s more, you can count on the support of our world-class tutors and the wider Brentwood Open Learning College team, every step of the way!
Whether pursuing promotion, exploring a new career area or interested in setting up your own business from scratch, Brentwood Open Learning College can help make it happen.
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our popular Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Supply Chain Manager
- Materials Planner
- Production Planner
- Sales Order Planner
- Master Scheduler
- Demand Planner
- Production Planner
- Logistics Engineer
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.