London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This course demonstrates the importance of economics and finance in oil and gas with respect to petroleum energy. Once finance is placed in context, the unit covers financial reporting and the way financial performance is measured. This unit also gives in-depth knowledge in economics and financial aspects of oil and gas. It is aimed at producing internationally minded professionals able to take up positions requiring multidisciplinary skills. It explains how the financial management of each organisation is influenced by its governance and ownership structure as well as accounting standards and the ethical basis on which financial reporting is organised.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
- Unit Specification - download
- Logistics and operations management
- Petroleum energy, economics and finance in oil and gas
- Project management
- Research project
- Strategic planning and resource management
- Investment Analysis and Decision making petroleum industry
- Managing equality, diversity and innovation in petroleum industry
- Risk management in oil and gas
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 1 work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.