Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance is designed to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills learners require to deal with the complexities of accounting and finance operations at the strategic level of the organisation and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance aims to give learners the opportunity to:
- Apply theoretical understanding of accounting theories and concepts to complex and current business issues with a view to improving business practice.
- Critically reflect on analytical skills and thereby allow learners to prepare for senior roles within their organisation.
- Develop a lifelong learning attitude to education and training.
- Gain critical insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice within the field of finance.
- Develop considerable autonomy in their learning and enhance their ability to plan and implement investment projects and portfolio management.
- Generate originality and enterprise in approaching global financial issues.
- Demonstrate self-direction, initiative and autonomy in research and scholarship towards a new contribution to knowledge in a chosen field of finance.
Starting Months: May / June / July / August 2022
The overall structure of the course is based on six mandatory modules that cover a number of topics relating to learning outcomes. Each unit has 20 credits.
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analyst
Recognition, Equivalence and Certification
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is accredited by UK Ofqual - the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator in England with Accreditation Number: 603/0723/7. International accreditations and equivalence are
- Accredited to Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF in England UK) - Level 7
- Accredited to European Qualifications Framework (Europe) - Level 7
- Equivalent to Scottish Qualifications and Credit Framework Level 11
- Equivalent level to the UK Framework of Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQs) Level 7
Upon successful completion of required units, learners will be awarded Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
How will you study?
Our learning portal will be available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online.
Assessment methods include only assignments. There are no exams in this course. You will be required to submit an assignment of each unit to meet learning objectives.
Results and Certificate
Learners must complete four units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the qualification certificate and final transcript will be issued by the awarding body, Qualifi Ltd.
Additional Note - Assessment Fees
Assessment cost of the qualification is £400 (instead £800), payable at the beginning of the course or in £100/month for four months.
Who is this course for?
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is suitable for learners (from all over the world) for
- job progression or
- personal and professional development
This course is also suitable for those individuals who are
- re-entering employment after a period of absence or
- seeking a career change or
- seeking a cost-effective and affordable route to obtain UK regulated/accredited qualification at the postgraduate level and willing to complete their masters' degree
This course provides a variety of careers. Career destinations are accountants, finance and investment analysts, General Auditor, investment bankers and so on. In addition, graduates of this diploma will also be eligible to complete a Masters degree (UK MSC) in Accounting and Finance at the dissertation stage.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
If I wish to upgrade this qualification to the Masters degree which institution awards the Masters? Will this be a MSc or MA in Accnt & Fin?Answer:
The awarding body of this qualification, Qualifi has progression for Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance to Anglia Ruskin University and Northampton for MSC/MBA relevant degreesThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long will the Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance course lastsAnswer:
The minimum duration of this course is six months, while you can spend 9 or 12 months to complete six units.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I enter a MBA program at the dissertation with the level 7 in accounting and finance? Or can I only enter the dissertation of Accounting/Finance?Answer:
If you want to study MBA at the dissertation with specialisation in Accounting/Finance. You can then study this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hard copy certificate
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.